Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Exeter City FC - Matchday Thread  (Read 23389 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 21:41:12 »

Fickle much?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 21:42:09 »

Dan the Fan might well be a twat but why are we still paying Miles Storey but not playing him when we have literally no other forwards than Obika available. Cooke is far from ready but again with no other options why loan him out before replacing him?
Need to work out a way to involve Robert which we struggled to do tonight but was really disappointed in how light weight and ineffectual Randall looked when he came on. Completely bottled one half chance when with a bit more belief, bravery and commitment he could have got us the equaliser

Payments to him, his agent or previous club based on his next appearance?

I can imagine tonight was pretty frustrating for those there, but this competition throws up some upsets every season, and has done so tonight. I would imagine fans of Forest, Brentford and (very nearly) Hull aren't too pleased with their matches tonight - all will have good seasons.

I still think we will get another 4 players in before the end of the month. Villa loans and some permanent. Long old season, and we've started pretty well really.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 21:52:57 »

The club's a joke. Shambles. Laughing stock. (Did I miss anything?)

Lacks ambition?

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Flashheart

« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 21:57:53 »

Lacks ambition?

That as well. Perhaps we should asset stripping?
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 22:04:52 »

I enjoyed the game tonight and whilst the ST's have been relinquished temporarily I'm looking forward to the next game I attend, not sure when but I have no fear about this team and how well I think we will do this season.
EldeneRed

« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 22:34:38 »

That referee was utter toss.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 22:52:51 »

oh sweet jesus he was an absolute prick. Stupid cards for us, super lenient on their time wasting and general twattery. Blatant penalty in the first half, too.

EldeneRed

« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 23:05:22 »

He got some well earned stick from the fans at the bottom of the DRS, including myself.

That penalty would have changed the game, dirty play from Exeter at times too.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 06:00:28 »

It's a concern that both first half performances so far have been lacking in energy and full of errors. Kasim seems right off form and slow, and Williams did  not seem suited to a midfield role once again. They need somehow to get their second half urgency from the start, I know that's obvious, but I fear we will be chasing games from behind if this trend continues.

ust be the oldest
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 06:50:27 »

I prefer the JPT anyway..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 07:25:58 »

I think Williams will go to centre back once Traore is fit and Branco back to bench
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 07:46:50 »

Did anybody else notice the very animated conversation between Ty Belford and Steve Hale at half time, seemed to be Ty was really venting his frustrations, very little warm-up done, more a lot of shouting!!
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 07:55:39 »

Did anybody else notice the very animated conversation between Ty Belford and Steve Hale at half time, seemed to be Ty was really venting his frustrations, very little warm-up done, more a lot of shouting!!

I noticed that. His body language wasn't positive, either. Poor Ty.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 07:56:51 »

He can't be overly happy to be (seemingly) second in line again this season, but, naturally, you have to pick your best squad. If Vigouroux is better, Ty will have to try and deal with that..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 08:02:08 »

My trainer in the gym (which the players use) who incidentally knows nothing about Swindon Town and is a huge rugby fan, told me that Ty and Nathan Thompson are the most committed in training and always seem to take it seriously and give 100%
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: