Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Bradford City FC Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 25311 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #150 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 20:23:58 »

had you been drinking?

3 guesses
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 06:08:31 »

Yes, no and maybe?
anglia red

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:01:49 »

I'm most annoyed they've taken away the option of listening to the "old style" which actually was pretty much in real time. this new HD shite is almost a minute behind, which isn't ideal when you're following on twitter at the same time.
  Player us total crap now ,as said above you cannot get the opposition stream without logging out and the logging to the opposition site. To date no highlights of the game ,logged into Bradford city they Have all the First half (not surprising) not the second ,checked two other clubs sites Gillingham and Chesterfield both had highlights up since 1230 yesterday .Wish I did not have to rely on it .

ome on you reds
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:22:19 »

I wonder if the media ban has stretched to player as well then?  Surely there must be some kind of contractual requirement, although this doesn't seem to apply to listening quality of live matches so who knows..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #154 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:31:07 »

10 mins of highlights on player.
anglia red

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:33:15 »

I wonder if the media ban has stretched to player as well then?  Surely there must be some kind of contractual requirement, although this doesn't seem to apply to listening quality of live matches so who knows..
Well it states on the Player Official site ,works on Mobile, Tablet and Desktop , Extended highlights and exclusive  videos in HD, listen to all matches live. so you should get what you pay for. latest item on the site at the moment is Coopers preview of the Liverpool game !!!. Ps just checked Highlights are up

ome on you reds
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:38:29 »

I wonder if the media ban has stretched to player as well then?  Surely there must be some kind of contractual requirement, although this doesn't seem to apply to listening quality of live matches so who knows..

How much responsibility/involvement do the club actually have in Player, I had always assumed that as every club has it it is something that the FL have signed up to that is managed outside the club?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #157 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:41:38 »

The club decide what content goes on there.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:42:36 »

Some clubs do full match coverage don't they?
anglia red

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 11:49:17 »

I believe the club gets a percentage of the yearly fee . Good 10 minutes of Highlights up now

ome on you reds
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 12:55:00 »

Well, I was quite encouraged by what I saw against Liverpool. This feeling was scuppered at times during the first half against Bradford. There were moments during the first half where I could see glimmers of hope but the tippy tappy twixt defence and Vigouroux looked too familiar, as did Byrnes taking on one opposition player too many.

I thought the goal we conceded was well worked. The pen that Thompson conceded looked like a dive to me and was as much a penalty as the one that Robert didn't get in the second half. The take was a bit weak but well saved by Vigouroux Magnifico.

The second half was 'kin awesome. Whatever was said to Byrne really did the trick. Kasim seems to be back to the Yasir we know and love. Branco had a really steady game, getting his head or boot in where needed. Stewart looks to be a real dynamo. Ran his socks off. BOO had a meh first half but picked it up for the second.

The ref was a bit of a cunt. Booking Byrne for a middle of the park challenge which was no different to the edge of the area challenge by McArdle that eventually saw Hylton going off with a probable broken collar bone? WTF?

First hat trick for the new Football league Show Too Cool

Overall? The Red Army is back on the war path Pint
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 13:15:19 »

Showing myself up, doubtless, but was that the first opening day hat trick since Super. Sammy. Parkin  ?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 13:22:57 »

Showing myself up, doubtless, but was that the first opening day hat trick since Super. Sammy. Parkin  ?

For, but not against...that dishonour belongs to Simeon Jackson.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, August 10, 2015, 20:13:35 »

For, but not against...that dishonour belongs to Simeon Jackson.

Was that the 5 zip I witnessed?

Last day we lost to Millwall and The Pikeys went down at Wycombe!

Clems Army!
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 11:33:30 »

Great result, shame about Byrne having no end product.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: