Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advertising Hoardings on Don Rogers Stand Barriers  (Read 21722 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 18:08:55 »

I expect Tom Bassam is salivating as we speak.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 19:24:30 »

Really?? Get in the fucking sea.

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 20:01:55 »

I think my next job will be to contact Nationwide for their comments.  I'm sure they (nor STFC) won't want the unwanted publicity this might bring if someone (as the guy who sits in front of us is talking about doing) were to go to the Adver with this.
REALLY?!? I think you need to have a word with yourself and get a life. The club are doing more than enough, they are letting you move to a better seat free of charge or giving you a decent discount. You've been sitting in a seat that effectively had a restricted view anyway with the railings there so it's not like it's made that much difference. Even if they took the advertising down you'd still be peering through railings, why would you choose to do that?!
Get a grip!!

Oh and I'm sure Bassam at the Adver will probably run a story on it as he has nothing better to do and appears to be a shoddy and petty 'journalist'.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 20:03:44 by theakston2k » Logged
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 20:02:42 »

When they say overlooked it, it means fuck em. But, its not a huge issue, like others said take the 15% and move , I would imagine if matey writes to nationwide it will be filed straight in the bin anyway.
Mrs Brown

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:09:26 »

Well, having read some of the comments on here I was wondering whether not I should contact Nationwide about this.  But then I thought that, come the start of the season, a lot of people are going to be unhappy about it, so I did contact them to ask for their comments.  I received the following response:

I am sorry to hear of your concerns especially as you are a season ticket holder with Swindon Football Club.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  This information has been passed to our Marketing Team and they are contacting Swindon FC to see how we can resolve this.  Our Marketing Team have asked if they can contact you directly once they have liaised with the football club.

And, today, guess what?  I had a call from Nationwide have saying that the boards will be removed.  Maybe not this weekend but they've asked STFC to remove them ASAP. 
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:13:04 »

Well done Mrs B!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:30:26 »

Your season ticket card wont work now in revenge Cheesy
Mrs Brown

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 19:39:19 »

I'm half expecting that, Tans!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 20:25:55 »

Blimey, good work, I'm genuinley surprised. I'm sort of wondering if it will get vetoed, as the person responding calls us swindon fc, so I'm sort of thinking they are low down the chain and might have jumped the gun, but we'll see.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 20:36:22 »

Swindon football club. Good lord.
Panda Paws

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 21:08:35 »

Well, having read some of the comments on here I was wondering whether not I should contact Nationwide about this.  But then I thought that, come the start of the season, a lot of people are going to be unhappy about it, so I did contact them to ask for their comments.  I received the following response:

I am sorry to hear of your concerns especially as you are a season ticket holder with Swindon Football Club.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  This information has been passed to our Marketing Team and they are contacting Swindon FC to see how we can resolve this.  Our Marketing Team have asked if they can contact you directly once they have liaised with the football club.

And, today, guess what?  I had a call from Nationwide have saying that the boards will be removed.  Maybe not this weekend but they've asked STFC to remove them ASAP. 

Well done. You should be proud of your achievements. Maybe you should go to the adver anyway and recount your triumph. Maybe even have picture of your grumpy face in your seat on the front page. A moral victory for the common man.....

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 21:13:17 »

Well done. You should be proud of your achievements. Maybe you should go to the adver anyway and recount your triumph. Maybe even have picture of your grumpy face in your seat on the front page. A moral victory for the common man.....

There should be a fanfare for that.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 21:27:26 »

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 21:32:56 »

One of the greatest pieces of American music ever written.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 21:33:34 »

Go wash your mouth out with something soapy..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: