Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Hate My Crap Boots  (Read 2592 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 04:47:37 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Crikey that looks (like bacon) nasty!

BTW I won't be needing a lift tomorrow mate as I have to work  :evil:

On a brighter note, Tania's arranged a 3 some for tonight. She's on her way back from work now with a female colleague and we're going out in town. Then all back to hers  :shock:

I'm so out of my depth with this chick  :?

Be confident mate, spit roast at yours.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 06:10:31 »

I HAD DUNLOP BOOTS AS A KID!!!!

when the boys at school used to rip the piss outta me, my dad told me to tell em that if they make formula one tyres they gotta be good.

they still took the piss.

my current pair are too small, i get nasty, nasty blisters every time i play (which in all fairness aint that often). i cant be arsed to buy new ones, the amount of times they'll get used isnt a great number!!!

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 08:00:13 »

I'm a big fan of Joma's....most comfortable boot IMO.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, September 4, 2005, 12:53:41 »

Wore mine properly for the first time today.  After about 30 minutes my heels were rubbing against the backs of them making it quite painful to run.  After 90 minutes I took them off to find 2 big blisters on the back of either foot :evil:

DV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, September 4, 2005, 14:32:23 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I got those boots but the gold christian roberts style....

To me they are uncomfortable, apparent the heel is a gell pack that you need to 'bed in' for a while.

Id use them down the park with some mates before I'd try to got 90 minutes in them.

Mine are getting better everytime I wear them......however they always seem to rub the top of my big toe...can get much more power in a total 90 shot than a preds shot...

Told ya so!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: