Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nigel Eady  (Read 17356 times)
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 16:15:59 »

I was chatting to an even older st holder than me at the Villa game and he knew Mr Eady and reminded me of the legacy. We were wondering if under this Fanzai malarkey we would ever know what happened to the money and lo and behold I read about in the Adver.!

One hell of a gesture, R.I.P. Mr Eady.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 17:00:01 »

I was chatting to an even older st holder than me at the Villa game and he knew Mr Eady and reminded me of the legacy. We were wondering if under this Fanzai malarkey we would ever know what happened to the money and lo and behold I read about in the Adver.!

One hell of a gesture, R.I.P. Mr Eady.

RIP. He's a town fan, how can he ever rest in peace? Wonderful gesture though.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 18:18:55 »

Fantastic gesture. Just hope the money is spent on what he had earmarked it for. RIP Nigel.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 18:26:55 »

Part-fund a new Town End or Bank?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 18:34:02 »

Part-fund a new Town End or Bank?
I'd like to see it invested in the training ground personally but the main thing is that it is spent on whatever Mr Eady intended it for.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 18:55:53 »

I'd like to see it invested in the training ground personally but the main thing is that it is spent on whatever Mr Eady intended it for.
I understand it was meant to be for developing players, so the new training ground will be the one!  I'll bet Swindon Borough Council's ears will prick up when they know the cash is there to buy a training ground - they'll find some land then for that I'll bet!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 19:08:38 »

I understand it was meant to be for developing players, so the new training ground will be the one!  I'll bet Swindon Borough Council's ears will prick up when they know the cash is there to buy a training ground - they'll find some land then for that I'll bet!!

There was talk of the old Moredon Golf Course, which the Tories closed, and their corporate chums couldn't be persuaded to take on becasue it's err Moredon.  The chums preferring Broome Manor, because they can forget the golf (no profit) but build a hotel (plannig app) now in....doubtless in advance of a large housing estate down the line.

Apparently STFC rejected Moredon on the basis that it would need a prohibitively large security fence when we reach the Prem....because it's err Moredon.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 19:10:56 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 19:24:59 »

I live opposite that golf course. loads of land there, with football pitches behind it and possibility to develop stuff with benefit of the school and most importantly I can go down on transfer deadline day and get the scoops Cool

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 19:44:31 »

I'll join you Dave, we can stand behind the sky sports presenter looking mental.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 20:30:00 »

If we had some dosh already for a roof on the bank, should add the cash together and just build a new stand.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 21:05:08 »

Knock down the town end and get a stand with corporate and office space. Premier league in 3 years
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, July 24, 2015, 07:02:17 »

There was talk of the old Moredon Golf Course, which the Tories closed, and their corporate chums couldn't be persuaded to take on becasue it's err Moredon.  The chums preferring Broome Manor, because they can forget the golf (no profit) but build a hotel (plannig app) now in....doubtless in advance of a large housing estate down the line.

Apparently STFC rejected Moredon on the basis that it would need a prohibitively large security fence when we reach the Prem....because it's err Moredon.

As areas/suburbs go, Moredon's not that bad is it?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #27 on: Friday, July 24, 2015, 07:59:41 »

One does not simply walk into Moredon
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, July 24, 2015, 08:16:10 »

I run through Moredon regularly and I've hardly ever been mugged.

(its fine really)
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, July 24, 2015, 08:25:57 »

If they think Moredon is a tadge "rough"
Why not use the land on Seven fields,next to Penhill ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: