Miles Storey
Fabien Robert
Lawrence Vigouroux
Jordan Turnbull
Ellis Iandolo
James Brophy

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 2015/16  (Read 108604 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 21:13:57 »

SwanIsea bid a million for him in January? I find that difficult to believe. If true Power would have sold him, surely.

I liked Kasim when he first joined and there's no doubting his talent, but I'll be glad to see him gone. I don't blame him for wanting to go on to bigger and better things - it's only natural, but I think his attitude is poor and has been for a while. We apparently have an option to sign him up for another year in the summer. I'm guessing Power will take the option and then sell him. But he's not going to get the big name move that he obviously thinks he deserves by playing with the apathy he's shown over the last year.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 22:18:46 »

SwanIsea bid a million for him in January? I find that difficult to believe. If true Power would have sold him, surely.

I liked Kasim when he first joined and there's no doubting his talent, but I'll be glad to see him gone. I don't blame him for wanting to go on to bigger and better things - it's only natural, but I think his attitude is poor and has been for a while. We apparently have an option to sign him up for another year in the summer. I'm guessing Power will take the option and then sell him. But he's not going to get the big name move that he obviously thinks he deserves by playing with the apathy he's shown over the last year.

I read the printed version and it definitely didn't say "Swansea bid £1m" but something far more tentative. "A rumoured £1m move to Swansea never materialised", or something. I wonder why they changed it.

That said, the entire story is a bit behind the times. Not exactly top notch journalism.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 10:32:56 »

One of his Iraqi associates on Twitter made a comment that Swansea had made their interest know to player and club for about a month prior to the window, telling both that it would happen.
Panda Paws

« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 10:39:27 »

Personally don't understand the criticism he cops these days - still one of our most valuable assets and best players but has not been 100% for a long time - certainly most of this season.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 11:07:33 »

Personally don't understand the criticism he cops these days - still one of our most valuable assets and best players but has not been 100% for a long time - certainly most of this season.

Is he still 'one of our most valuable assets' - when does his contract expire, if its this summer (I may be wrong and we have extended it) isn't he essentially worthless now?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 11:20:14 »

it was mentioned earlier we have a 1 year option, so not worthless
Panda Paws

« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 11:20:40 »

Is he still 'one of our most valuable assets' - when does his contract expire, if its this summer (I may be wrong and we have extended it) isn't he essentially worthless now?

Power confirmed on the last phone-in that he's in effect under contract for another year as we have an "option" on him.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 11:31:18 »

Kasim's exit will probably be one of main stories of the summer.

Kasim wants Town exit

Town activate Kasim clause

Kasim wants Town exit

Town will sell if valuation is met

Kasim wants Town exit

Club makes bid for Kasim

Kasim desperate for Town exit

Club reject initial bid for Kasim

Clubs matches Town valuation for Kasim

Kasim delighted to sign for new club

Swindon Town sign Yaser Kasim on loan until January

Sunrise/sunset
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 12:06:18 »

you missed out Yaser Kasim flies out to Iraq to play in Asian Cup tournament October/November 2016, but does manage to squeeze in appearances at home to Scunthorpe and away to Southend before he goes. The Scunthorpe game features 2 free kicks which float harmlessly into the Stratton Bank, and another that ends up straight in the keepers hands.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 12:07:03 »

Kasim's exit will probably be one of main stories of the summer.

Kasim wants Town exit

Town activate Kasim clause

Kasim wants Town exit

Town will sell if valuation is met

Kasim wants Town exit

Club makes bid for Kasim

Club reject initial bid for Kasim

Clubs matches Town valuation for Kasim

Kasim delighted to sign for new club

Swindon Town sign Yaser Kasim on loan until January

Sunrise/sunset

Looks perfectly sensible, apart from you missed the bit where outraged fans demand to know where Kasim money has gone.....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #250 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 14:19:52 »

I have been asked by the club to provide our vote for player of the season for the sponsors evening, see below:

Dear Paul,

On Tuesday 3rd May at our Sponsors Evening , we will be presenting Player of the Season. We would like you to please advise us, of your player of the season.

We will then be drawing someone at random from our Sponsors to present this award on the evening.

If I could have your name of the player you wish to vote for, back by 25th April.

I have started a poll off in another thread, all TEF members are welcome to vote and I will submit our choice to the club before the 25th.  I get the feeling that it will be a landslide anyway, but it is not for me to talk for you lot..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 14:21:52 »

I have been asked by the club to provide our vote for player of the season for the sponsors evening, see below:

Dear Paul,

On Tuesday 3rd May at our Sponsors Evening , we will be presenting Player of the Season. We would like you to please advise us, of your player of the season.

We will then be drawing someone at random from our Sponsors to present this award on the evening.

If I could have your name of the player you wish to vote for, back by 25th April.

I have started a poll off in another thread, all TEF members are welcome to vote and I will submit our choice to the club before the 25th.  I get the feeling that it will be a landslide anyway, but it is not for me to talk for you lot..

Can we vote for Sam Morshead? Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #252 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 14:50:54 »

I bet Sam's name somehow manages not to make it into the hat to present the award Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 07:49:37 »

Tonights the night. Will they let Morshead in? Cool

Samdy, do you want to pm me your address and ill send you the shirt, or do you want me to get the club to keep hold of it and you pick it up from there?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 08:34:37 »

or do you want Sam M to tweet a picture of the shirt 65 minutes before the event kicks off Wink
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: