Miles Storey
Fabien Robert
Lawrence Vigouroux
Jordan Turnbull
Ellis Iandolo
James Brophy

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 2015/16  (Read 108632 times)
china red

« Reply #135 on: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 19:22:41 »

Yep one of those was me, thanks for reminder, money sent
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #136 on: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 19:45:36 »

If you vote in the poll at the top, are you required to pay?... I thought/hoped that was just a bit of fun..

No, only if you posted that you wanted to contribute..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #137 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 11:12:04 »

OK, 5 more left to pay.  2 have informed me when they are going to pay, the other 3 I have PM'd one last time..

I am heading down to the club now to pay the full £650, I will cover the extras for the time being.  £590 collected of the £680 that was pledged.

Make it happen people..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #138 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 13:05:20 »

We are all paid up, Yaser is officially our bitch for another season..

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 13:06:56 »

We are all paid up, Yaser is officially our bitch for another season..

* Hopefully
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 13:07:59 »

did you get a sell on clause inserted?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #141 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 13:10:40 »

I did actually ask that question and if he did go we would get the pick of anyone else that is available..

I put an early shout in for the new Jordan Stewart because he excites me so much and he is really dreamy..

DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 13:15:16 »

I did actually ask that question and if he did go we would get the pick of anyone else that is available..

I put an early shout in for the new Jordan Stewart because he excites me so much and he is really dreamy..

For fuck sake, you'll be out of Kleenex soon.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #143 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 15:47:29 »

For fuck sake, you'll be out of Kleenex soon.

Cheesy  I use my socks

BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, August 24, 2015, 11:20:13 »

Paid by bank transfer.

Message in your inbox.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #145 on: Monday, August 24, 2015, 11:58:11 »

Thanks Guys.

Ok so I have collected £620 so far with another £20 to come in on the 26th when a poster returns from holiday.  So I am going to name and shame the 2 posters that have not paid or responded to my constant chasing.

MarkyTee
Singingiiiffy

If anyone knows these guys outside of the TEF please nudge them and tell them to login and let me know what is going on.  As it stands (once the holiday maker is back) I will be at £640, so if I don't hear from these 2 this week I will be taking their names off of the list and asking for somebody to stump up another tenner for an extra name in the pot for the draw.  (I would put in but I have already contributed £20 and my name is not even going to be in the draw)

Cheers
Berni

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Monday, August 24, 2015, 12:08:55 »

Thanks Guys.

Ok so I have collected £620 so far with another £20 to come in on the 26th when a poster returns from holiday.  So I am going to name and shame the 2 posters that have not paid or responded to my constant chasing.
MarkyTee
Singingiiiffy

If anyone knows these guys outside of the TEF please nudge them and tell them to login and let me know what is going on.  As it stands (once the holiday maker is back) I will be at £640, so if I don't hear from these 2 this week I will be taking their names off of the list and asking for somebody to stump up another tenner for an extra name in the pot for the draw.  (I would put in but I have already contributed £20 and my name is not even going to be in the draw)

Cheers
Berni

If you need an Ayrton Senna give me a shout.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #147 on: Monday, August 24, 2015, 12:37:52 »

I've messaged Marky, he's a night worker so probably still asleep.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #148 on: Monday, August 24, 2015, 13:18:01 »

Thanks guys, let's see how we go this week then.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, August 24, 2015, 14:55:45 »

Embarrassed Finally done! If it saved my login id have noticed your messages. I only login to argue with someone
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: