Miles Storey
Fabien Robert
Lawrence Vigouroux
Jordan Turnbull
Ellis Iandolo
James Brophy

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 2015/16  (Read 108609 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 19:35:44 »

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 19:37:32 »

Otans also puked up in Kasbah afterwards

Is that a kebab shop or some kind of ropey nightclub?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 19:38:52 »

Some bar, id never been before. Never again
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 19:47:02 »

Some bar, id never been before. Never again

Sounds like it might be closed on health and safety issues Wink

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 20:01:11 »

Tans you don't like any bar to be honest, turning into Victor Meldrew!!
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 21:42:42 »

That was classy! Someone then stood in it. Is Morshead alive? Remember his dancing?
Alive. Groggy. Few people get to see those 'moves'.
Chrystovski

« Reply #306 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 08:15:02 »

So he tells Tans or somebody from the TEF in confidence what do you think would happen?  Tans would have sold it on to Sam M. before the evening was out although it may not have knocked Leicester off the back pages!!!  No, the club is right to play their cards tight to their chest, look what happened when we declared an interest in Bradshaw and Nicholls!!

Never in a million years were we willing to put the cash up for Bradshaw or Nicholls. Power likes to chuck a name here and there of an up and coming lower league player to wet our appetites. Similar to when we went after Connor Goldson. Shrewsbury called our bid for him 'derisory'

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 08:20:09 »

Never in a million years were we willing to put the cash up for Bradshaw or Nicholls. Power likes to chuck a name here and there of an up and coming lower league player to wet our appetites. Similar to when we went after Connor Goldson. Shrewsbury called our bid for him 'derisory'

Interesting that our supporters will always immediately believe whatever PR other clubs put off about us rather than what the club says?  Roll Eyes
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 08:39:59 »

So no way would he put up cash for anyone, but then you say he made a bid? I'm confused, if the bid had been accepted then we would have paid cash. Has it come to a point where the power bashers argue with themselves to keep regurgitating the same old unsubstantiated stuff?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 09:57:57 »

you know full well they meant offer the type of cash required to actually be successful.

whether he's doing it to appease fans, to smokescreen around real targets, to unsettle them and act as a stalking horse on behalf of someone else, for shits and giggles  or even because he genuinely thinks we've a chance of signing them ( for peanuts in a sideways move for the player) - nobody can really say.
Flashheart

« Reply #310 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 10:09:21 »

I heard, from a source that I trust to be reliable, that the Bradshaw deal was a goer but didn't go through for reasons other than what was being bid/offered.

That is all, make of it what you will.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 11:37:27 »

I'm still yet to hear a genuine reason with what's wrong with trying to get a bargain in these instances.

The worst thing that can happen is the offer gets turned down, bloody nightmare!  Make 10 of these kinds of bids and 1 will probably suceed.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 12:34:13 »

you know full well they meant offer the type of cash required to actually be successful.

whether he's doing it to appease fans, to smokescreen around real targets, to unsettle them and act as a stalking horse on behalf of someone else, for shits and giggles  or even because he genuinely thinks we've a chance of signing them ( for peanuts in a sideways move for the player) - nobody can really say.

Yeah you are right, yours is the correct answer, we don't know, but the anti lp brigade do apparently, and use it as a fact every fucking time.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 12:56:55 »

Sorry one thing, the 3 french guys have gone back to france
Adver talking bollocks again then. Traore 'injured in training' & Robert also unfit according to them. Sounds as if they're both out of favour rather than injured if they've already gone back to France!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #314 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 13:14:23 »

Adver talking bollocks again then. Traore 'injured in training' & Robert also unfit according to them. Sounds as if they're both out of favour rather than injured if they've already gone back to France!
Orrrrrr maybe one is injured so gone back to france the other is unfit with one game left and gone back to france.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: