Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chattanooga  (Read 3573 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 10:50:09 »

Four US marines murdered there today.
Flashheart

« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 10:57:37 »

Nothing gets past 4D, nothing.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 10:57:56 »

Nothing gets past 4D, nothing.
Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Combe Down

« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 11:09:51 »

The Disney link up was for a year in 2013 I think, so no longer twinned.  It was from a local resident entering us into a competition and resulted in a plaque in Epcot being erected for that calendar year.  Chattanooga is a Sister City relationship, there was something in the Adver about it not too long ago due to a tree being there or something like that, as a present from us.  Linkage was due to the trains.

'Sister City' is something different. Swindon is a 'twin'. Chat's sisters and twins gave trees to be planted in a park in Chat. The Swindon gift being an Elm.

Can we do a feature on the twins of the places we play game by game please? Petersfield's twins are Barentin in France and Warendorf in Germany.

Or can we think up some good twins for our local rivals?!
Skinny Pete

« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 11:19:07 »

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 13:32:32 »

The Disney link up was for a year in 2013 I think, so no longer twinned.  It was from a local resident entering us into a competition and resulted in a plaque in Epcot being erected for that calendar year.  Chattanooga is a Sister City relationship, there was something in the Adver about it not too long ago due to a tree being there or something like that, as a present from us.  Linkage was due to the trains.

Fair enough, I bow to your knowledge on Mickey and friends Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: