Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pre-Season Coverage on CrowdScores  (Read 4642 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 11, 2015, 12:17:30 »

I have 2 flies crawling up my wall at the moment.

Fancy a bet - both 10/11 ?

Which one won? L Fly or R Fly...

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
CrowdScores Tom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 13, 2015, 15:00:47 »

In all seriousness this could be a great app. Eg: I had bet on AFC Arnhem v Burton Albion the other day and the score stream disappeared and it seemed the game had been cancelled/postponed. Searched around the web for ages and not one stats site had the current score or even final score. Obviously concerned I wanted to know the outcome. Finally found the home teams trainer had tweeted the result on twitter and it was in my favour.  An App/Website like CrowdScores would have eradicated any upheaval in this instance.

CS: Would you be looking into providing your data to Bookmakers or is this purely an open forum type project?

Interesting

It's great to hear you're interested in our concept. So long as there are fans wanting share information about a game we can cover it. We hope during pre-season we can drum up enough interest, particularly in non-league football, so that we can provide live data that isn't normally available to fans.

We have considered providing the data to bookmakers but realistically this wouldn't happen for a long time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: