Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Press restrictions.  (Read 107671 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #285 on: Monday, July 27, 2015, 16:25:04 »

Where does one find it, FH?

Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGodDebate/
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, July 27, 2015, 17:48:17 »

Swindon link website seems to have disappeared. And I haven't seen anything from Sam for days.  Im starting to worry.  Could someone go round and check he's not been bumped off?   
I'm alive. Thank you for your concern.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, July 27, 2015, 18:39:49 »

Thank God.  I had visions of you having been stabbed purely for once using the suffix -zai in a sarcastic fashion.

Never knowingly overstated.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 13:19:11 »

Power kicks it up a notch

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_  18m18 minutes ago
Told today that #stfc currently have no plans to hold annual new season media day - team pic etc - for external media ahead of 15/16 term.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 13:27:22 »

Well Power is doing a phone-in on Radio Wiltshire on Monday evening, hope he gets asked some awkward questions - do you have pseudonym ready Mr Sam?  soapy tit wank
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 13:51:50 »

Power kicks it up a notch

Just how the fuck does Power think the Club are benefitting from this bollocks? It's pathetic.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 13:55:48 »

Indeed
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 15:53:15 »

I'd recommend Mam Sorshead. They'll never guess.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 15:57:29 »

Or Dexter Fletcher.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 17:38:36 »

Just how the fuck does Power think the Club are benefitting from this bollocks? It's pathetic.
Doing the Radio Wiltshire phone in though so still seems to have a good relationship with them and seems happy to talk to them.
Problem with all the local journalists is that they all know each other and at some point or other have worked for the Adver. Seems like he has a major issue with the Adver (and who can blame him) and rightly or wrongly wants nothing to do with its current or ex employees.
Let's be honest here as well, if it wasn't for them all moaning about it on Twitter would we have even suspected they have been banned, probably not...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 18:51:49 »

Bbc wiltshire will never ask where the gladwin and luongo money has gone unlike the others

Bet shaun hodgetts has still got those stonewashed jeans from 1976 too
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 21:30:52 »

Bbc wiltshire will never ask where the gladwin and luongo money has gone unlike the others

Bet shaun hodgetts has still got those stonewashed jeans from 1976 too
Thing is if Power has paid himself back the money he's put into the club (and I'm not saying he has) will anyone actually have a problem with that?
Also I'm sure the Gladwin/Luongo money will be paid in installments and we don't know how much has actually gone to Spurs, I'm sure they won't have just accepted us pulling a fast one on Luongo's price....
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 22:20:55 »

Thing is if Power has paid himself back the money he's put into the club (and I'm not saying he has) will anyone actually have a problem with that?
Also I'm sure the Gladwin/Luongo money will be paid in installments and we don't know how much has actually gone to Spurs, I'm sure they won't have just accepted us pulling a fast one on Luongo's price....

If the money is paid in instalments (I'm sure it is) then surely we'd be in a position to sign someone, paying on an instalment basis?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:31:43 »

A straightforward question about the current finances of the club should suffice, ie is the club now totally debt-free, and is the present budget one that means it is likely there will be no debt next year too? Therefore, would any future income received from transfers (past and future) and cup runs put the club in 'credit' and be considered for eg: purchasing players, upping the player budget, stadium redevelopment, developing a training ground in the borough?

Most fans should be happy if Power openly states that the recent transfer income has cleared debt, including paying back Power any loans he may have contributed, but a consequence is that there is no cash for outgoing transfer fees. So long as there is a clear and sustainable plan for the running of the club that we can all 'buy in to', there shouldn't be any animosity or suspicion.

I really hope Power comes across well on Monday. It is a great opportunity for him to clear the air and reinstall positivity about him and the club on and off the field.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:32:26 »

If the money is paid in instalments (I'm sure it is) then surely we'd be in a position to sign someone, paying on an instalment basis?
With our financial history? Can you honestly see any club allowing us to pay in installments?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: