Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Read this thread: Fanzai.com/TEF  (Read 17044 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 10:04:35 »

Interesting snippet from the Adver (I know, I'm surprised too)

Currently a chosen method the club are using to disseminate information from the County Ground is the woeful Fanzai app, a social media tool used, it seems, mostly by clients of Town’s transfer adviser Michael Standing that has caused head-scratching bewilderment from supporters.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13373342.TOM_ON_TOWN__Why_so_quiet_on_the_County_Ground_front_/

They won't talk to him because he keeps writing passive/aggressive articles about how hard done by he is.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 11:52:38 »

http://fanzaiapp.com/

That pic will pull in the punters!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 12:18:04 »

They won't talk to him because he keeps writing passive/aggressive articles about how hard done by he is.

Its probably not helping his case, but if a blanket ban is the way all critique is going to be met with then that's a sad thing.

Its not like the club are explaining anything themselves either.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 15:47:22 »

I'm still ringing Club Call from a Telephone Box

/
W56196272
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 20:22:00 »

If the idea behind the wall of silence from the club is to get everyone fanzai'd-up, its a fucking stupid idea.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 20:24:14 »

That takes me back.  I was on a civil service course in Plymouth for the second leg of the play off semi with Tranmere in 93.  I was on Union Street pissed up spending a fortune on club call to find out of we were going to wembley or not.

Never knowingly overstated.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 20:34:14 »

Girl Giggle Girl Giggle Girl Giggle
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 20:34:15 »

That takes me back.  I was on a civil service course in Plymouth for the second leg of the play off semi with Tranmere in 93.  I was on Union Street pissed up spending a fortune on club call to find out of we were going to wembley or not.

At the 87 Selhurst Park playoff, I was on a phone from France to my mum who put her receiver in front of the radio with GWR blaring out.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 20:39:02 »

I think the fans discontent of fanziap is filtering through to those high up at the club, today there's been a few posts on the twitter feed that haven't linked too it, and the supermarine coverage has all be done on twitter alone, which was a relief!

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 20:42:24 »

I was on a 12 hr nightshift, spent more than I earned on clubcall that night.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 20:42:51 »

Just post the OS link and story underneath the Fanzai posts on facebook. They'll get the message or I'll get banned trying.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 21:46:15 »

‏@SamMorshead_

It's been suggested to me that pre-match pressers will no longer exist as we know them for all media that don't end in a 'zai'...

Hi Sam,

Very dissapointing. As I said it's Diamandis-esque. There I said it. I await the TEF wrath.

That said, I won't be using that piece of shit anyway. I can live without the pre-match press confereces.

edit: No I'm not saying Power is another Diamandis. Just this particular thing is the shit he would pull.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 21:51:35 by Batch » Logged
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 22:01:20 »

Bollocks to downloading more crap. I'll wait until Sam reads and then posts it, if thats the intended way forward.
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 22:08:55 »

Bollocks to downloading more crap. I'll wait until Sam reads and then posts it, if thats the intended way forward.
Let's see how the club explains it and what kind of content is then produced pre-match. If it is as sanitised as you might expect then there's a real problem. When I say if, I may be using the wrong word. If it is sanitised, I won't just repost guff interviews; we'll come up with something different.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 22:18:14 »

I feel much better for moaning a lot about fanzai on twitter. I highly recommend it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: