Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CG stand with new sponsor's name announced  (Read 7577 times)
Combe Down

« on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 11:07:11 »

Couldn't create a new topic in the appropriate forum for some reason:

New name for a stand at the CG announced. What a mouthful!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 11:15:09 »

What happened to the Aussie building firm sponsorship then and the teaser about preparing new signage on top of the DRS?

Sometimes, if things aren't confirmed, it's best not to announce them you see.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 11:17:24 »

Arent they on the shirts? They didnt actually mention them for the stand as such. I'm guessing it was this Nationwide deal all along and we put 2+2  together etc etc all by ourselves....
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 11:18:16 »

Was it Axis? Aren't they on the back of the shirts?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 11:19:12 »

Arent they on the shirts? They didnt actually mention them for the stand as such. I'm guessing it was this Nationwide deal all along and we put 2+2  together etc etc all by ourselves....

Yeah maybe you're right. Just trying to get into the panic conspiracy groove.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Combe Down

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 12:14:42 »

What happened the competition to name the SB? A family won it a few years ago. How about the Dick Lovett Town End?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 16:13:05 »

£10 tickets for employees of Nationwide. Lucky I paid out £375 for my season ticket.
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 16:28:57 »

£10 tickets for employees of Nationwide. Lucky I paid out £375 for my season ticket.

Me too. Could have saved nearly £300 but hey, I get the same seat every game and first shout when we're drawn away to Macclesfield in the FA Cup...
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 16:34:56 »

You've just sold it to me Hoboken. Away to Macc in the Cup - heaven. Wouldn't want to miss out.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 17:00:10 »

What happened the competition to name the SB? A family won it a few years ago. How about the Dick Lovett Town End?
more appropriate for STFC ladies ground?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 2, 2015, 11:47:01 »

Is this matchday tickets ? presume it is the same as the Honda deal that it comes out of the salary ?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 2, 2015, 12:30:30 »

Is this matchday tickets ? presume it is the same as the Honda deal that it comes out of the salary ?
£10 per adult £5 per junior. Max 2 tickets per employee each match. Max 1000 tickets per game.
Need to buy in advance and show your Nationwide id. Applies to all league games.
It will be interesting to see if its in place next season as season ticket sales will reduce as there are several ST holders in Nationwide.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 2, 2015, 12:32:22 »

Really? I'll be having a word with my mum then, she works up there.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 2, 2015, 13:04:42 »

£10 per adult £5 per junior. Max 2 tickets per employee each match. Max 1000 tickets per game.
Need to buy in advance and show your Nationwide id. Applies to all league games.
It will be interesting to see if its in place next season as season ticket sales will reduce as there are several ST holders in Nationwide.

Indeed.  A colleague of mine has just forwarded the comms to me today, as I'm on maternity leave.

Could have also saved £200 odd on mine and my son's ST cost.  Would mean moving from the Arkells, but wouldn't bother me.

Of course it will be catch 22, because it will be the usual having to renew by end of February to get the cheapest ST price and not knowning whether Nationwide will continue this next season.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 2, 2015, 13:37:47 »

Indeed.  A colleague of mine has just forwarded the comms to me today, as I'm on maternity leave.

Could have also saved £200 odd on mine and my son's ST cost.  Would mean moving from the Arkells, but wouldn't bother me.

Of course it will be catch 22, because it will be the usual having to renew by end of February to get the cheapest ST price and not knowning whether Nationwide will continue this next season.

Pretty sure I read the deal with the DRS is for 3 years so imagine that offer ties in with that
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: