Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Glastonbury 2015  (Read 17905 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 11:34:00 »

I am working for 5 days in Finsbury park doing the wireless festival.  An absolute joy if you dont like all that type of kenny west music.

Had press passes for Drake last Sunday - he was incredible.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 11:58:33 »

I do take your point PP, I guess I just don't 'get' that style of music, never have, never will.

That said, its the beauty of music and the multitude of artists out there in the musical spectrum that there is such a wide and varied mix of genres that there is something for everyone.

On a slightly festival related note, I am off (well, walking 10 minutes to) to Clapham Calling on Saturday, Elle King, Sunset Suns, Echo and the Bunnymen, The Hives, Modest Mouse, Ryan Adams and Noel Gallagher. Looking forward to a day in the sun listening to live music, can't beat it!

Agree up to a point, but I was at the Tolpuddle Free festival in 2013, and it was hot  like atm....about 32 C....a bit overpowering, especially as bodies generate heat as well. The marquees away from main stage, and beer tents etc, had a stay in time of about 10 minutes tops.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 19:30:34 »

I am working for 5 days in Finsbury park doing the wireless festival.  An absolute joy if you dont like all that type of kenny west music.

Ahhhhh our old friend Drake!

Think the wireless lineup is so much better than V this year? Especially as it's Vfests 20th anniversary
Are you working there this year? We are still undecided, if we do go it will probably be just the Sat,
Another baby on board this year! (Not mine!)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 21:07:09 »

Blimey. I will be doing V as well. I'm not too keen on wireless line up. Not my type of thing but I'm being paid. Let me know if you do end up at v.

Never knowingly overstated.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2015, 22:47:01 »

Couldn't find the thread so nothing to do with Glastonbury, apparently John Otway is playing in Swindon Friday night, Hertha get yourself down there.
Combe Down

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, July 9, 2015, 02:55:07 »

Is this part of the Swindon Shuffle thing? www.swindonshuffle.org.uk
Panda Paws

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 15:11:10 »

Or - he's the defining artist of his generation, the single biggest act on the planet at the moment and arguably the biggest hip-hop artist of all time.

Different folks, different strokes but don't worry, I'm sure fucking Coldplay, Elbow and Kasabian will all be back next year trotting out the same old shit.

Oh would you look at that... Coldplay headlining 2016. Foos on the Friday night almost guaranteed too. Back to boring old band shit.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 20:13:40 »

Oh would you look at that... Coldplay headlining 2016. Foos on the Friday night almost guaranteed too. Back to boring old band shit.

Even the best rumours make it look abysmal.
Though I do love the Foos, Grohl is just a great performer, which is the whole point of festivals really.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 10:22:21 »

Who's going then? I'm not liking the look of all this rain at the moment, forecast is better for the weekend but that won't matter much if we have to pitch the tents in a muddy lake.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 14:28:37 »

Who's going then? I'm not liking the look of all this rain at the moment, forecast is better for the weekend but that won't matter much if we have to pitch the tents in a muddy lake.

Looks like a scene from a Nigel Farage billboard today.  Probably best just to stay awake for the duration...
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 14:43:48 »

This has to be the laziest forum i have ever known. Start a new thread for fucksake
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 14:48:37 »

This has to be the laziest forum i have ever known. Start a new thread for fucksake

It's just recycling the TEF's resources.....surely something most Glastonbury goers woulkd approve of?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 14:49:11 »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: