Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New manager for 15/16  (Read 57926 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #150 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 11:42:59 »

If it is all bollocks, why should the club have to come out with anything? Saying that, it's been reported in the media hasn't it? If it has maybe they have to clear up some things.

Regardless, like all close-season entertainment, I think it's a simple case of "too much internet" and it's probably not as bad as the ever worsening scale of speculation would imply.
Flashheart

« Reply #151 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 11:50:39 »

I love twitter (mostly) comments saying "The clubs's a mess", "It's all a joke" and the like because the person making the comment doesn't know what's going on.

If they don't know what's going, how could they know it's a mess/joke/whatever? For all they know, things could be going pretty much to plan.
kaufman

« Reply #152 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 11:50:50 »

All media expect BBC Wiltshire have been reporting the saga that is the Cooper to Wednesday rumour. This doesn't mean there's nothing in what's being reported but make of that what you will.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #153 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 11:53:59 »

If they don't know what's going, how could they know it's a mess/joke/whatever? For all they know, things could be going pretty much to plan.
Exactly this.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 12:45:37 »

BONG!!!!!!!

BONG!!!!!!!

BONG!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome to News at When. First, over to our sports editor, Randy McFuckwit live at The County Ground- Randy?

Thanks Steve, yes, here at SN1 we have a major situation breaking- Lee Power, the chairman of Swindon Town has recklessly failed to come out and deny anything is going on. Frankly Steve, a situation  I find incredible.

To make matters even more incredible, Mark Cooper, the 'Manager' here at the club has turned down every opportunity to speak to me and CONFIRM something is going on.

This is obviously a club in crisis- no none knows what is happening- no one has a clue.

So, to sum up- something might be happening but we cannot confirm- nothing might be happening but that has yet to be corroborated. back to you in the studio Steve- I need to lie down and recover.

Thanks Randy, so folks, there you have it, a News at When exclusive- no one knows what is happening at Swindon Town FC.

In other news, Sepp Blatter..........
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 12:46:23 »

If it was all rumour and speculation, why hasn't the club come out and said something to that effect.  I think the lack of communication is starting to irritate people.  Not surprising given the crap we've endured previously.

Indeed.

Its not even just this managerial situation, which I can sort of understand may be delicate. But still no further friendlies.  Not even the normal "back in training" story. Absolutely nothing on the club website other than the club shop opening and villa hospitality.

I'm sorry, but that is a joke and a shambles.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 12:49:27 »

I agree that the 'club is a mess' statements are very silly. Same with the 'who would want to join this club when we don't know who are manager is' statements when we know that the manager doesn't do the leg work RE: transfer policy.

Most of the issues people have could have been dealt with via a very simple but of press releasing.
kerry red

« Reply #157 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 12:58:16 »

What happened to the 'we'll do our business early this pre season'.

Sure it was Cooper who said that.

After the Jed shambles last year this time being blamed for poor ST sales and the lateness of new players coming in, I'd have hoped for something better than this 'nothingness'.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 13:36:48 »

Will you give it a rest?
kerry red

« Reply #159 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 13:43:28 »

Fuck off.

No more posts or saying much different to anyone else.

So fucking do one
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 13:50:12 »

Calm down ladies....

Look, I can appreciate your concerns, but honestly Wednesday is the 1st of July. So I won't be worrying about anything until then. Even then I would give it a week (around the 8th) and if "NOTHING" has been mentioned RE:Players/Management, then I will be concerned.

Before then please, go and have a beer, green tea, knock one out or "surprise the mrs".

Kiss

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
DRS

« Reply #161 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 13:57:57 »

Stab him Tails
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 14:11:33 »

Fuck off.

No more posts or saying much different to anyone else.

So fucking do one

"but everyone else is doing it!"

You're the most annoying. Go have a snickers sweetheart.
kerry red

« Reply #163 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 14:46:20 »

Who gives a shit what you think.

I'll post what I like. So fuck you.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, June 29, 2015, 14:52:33 »

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: