Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ShopTo.net  (Read 4211 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 19:40:06 »

Anyone used them? Any good? Looking to get an Xbox One for my lad's birthday next month and they seem to have some good deals (console + 2 games for 270 quid) but not heard of them before so wondering if I'm better off spending the extra 20 quid or so to buy from Amazon.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 19:52:52 »

seems legit
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.shopto.net
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 20:12:05 »

They're legit, just overseas based.

If you buy today through their eBay store, you can get 20% off with code CTWENTY.
Barry Scott

« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 20:15:37 »

I'd personally spend the extra with Amazon, regardless of whether or not the other place is legit, because when shit goes wrong Amazon don't act like cunts.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 20:32:08 »

I bought an xbox controller from them through their ebay shop.  It never turned up.  They wouldn't post a new one until after a certain amount of time had elapsed, which was no good as it was for a present.  Ended up buying elsewhere and eventually got a refund through ebay buyer protection.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 20:59:50 »

I've used shopto without issue, but it was a long long time ago.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 21:54:22 »

They're not very good at paying their shipping bills, so their post occasionally gets held at the mail center, like my launch day GTA V did...  Angry

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 08:36:29 »

Thanks chaps, think I'll probably give it a swerve, for exactly the reasons Barry and jtr said. Cheers for the info, all
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 09:13:47 »

My launch date pre-ordered GTA V didn't arrive on time either. But that's Rockstar's fault. Not StopTo.net. They requested no companies send it out early.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 09:26:27 »

My launch date pre-ordered GTA V didn't arrive on time either. But that's Rockstar's fault. Not StopTo.net. They requested no companies send it out early.

Shopto didn't pay their shipping fees on time, their work was put to one side in the mail center until the bill was paid. I was staring at the yorks of packets wondering how long it'd take me to find mine... the bosses really don't take too kindly to taking home your own post. Or other peoples, for that matter...

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 09:41:49 »

Shopto didn't pay their shipping fees on time, their work was put to one side in the mail center until the bill was paid. I was staring at the yorks of packets wondering how long it'd take me to find mine... the bosses really don't take too kindly to taking home your own post. Or other peoples, for that matter...

I know Royal Mail has been flogged off, probably to Americans, but is that now the official spelling?

This sort of shit can happen, as talking to teacher friend of mine, she told me that things like sulphuric acid and copper sulphate, are now sulfuric acid and copper sulfate  Angry
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 10:12:20 »

Oh. Fair enough. Tongue

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 14:08:54 »

talking to teacher friend of mine, she told me that things like sulphuric acid and copper sulphate, are now sulfuric acid and copper sulfate  Angry
They're not. She/her school may be teaching that spelling but they're still not Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 15:04:02 »

They're not. She/her school may be teaching that spelling but they're still not Smiley

Well I suggest you look at an Oxford Cambridge Exam Board text book or exam paper, and you'll see it right there....which kind of makes it official.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 15:09:49 »

Well I suggest you look at an Oxford Cambridge Exam Board text book or exam paper, and you'll see it right there....which kind of makes it official.

You doing your GCSE's then Reg?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: