Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Calling overseas fans  (Read 2776 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 12:49:10 »

The Football League are running a survey to find out where overseas fans are based, no doubt for commercial reasons. If you're willing to put your head above the parapet, here's the link from the STFC site to register:

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/stand-up-and-be-counted-2482165.aspx

Australia currently ahead, followed by Ireland, France, the US and Oman...

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 19:50:39 »

Bump! Just seen this. Any more reds out here?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 20:12:58 »

Well I voted obviously. Out of curiosity, what took you to Russia and what's it like living there under Putin? Where are you?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 20:15:03 »

I'll forward to my nephew in NZ. bizarrely there are 2 town fans in his school in the burbs in Wellington
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 20:56:43 »

Well I voted obviously. Out of curiosity, what took you to Russia and what's it like living there under Putin? Where are you?
I'm in Kazan, Tatarstan ... central Russia. I came here because I married a Russian lady and because I saw an opportunity. I now enjoy a comfortable lifestyle doing something I like. The way things are portrayed by the media outside of Russia are distorted and full of inaccuracies. I've been here for 9 years now and I get back to the UK once or twice a year. Mr. Putin hasn't been round for tea lately but otherwise life here is good ... apart from the holes in the roads.
What took you to France?
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 06:29:55 »

And Auckland.... Smiley

What the fuck about Australia currently leading.................  Crash

COYMR's
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 17:59:19 »

24th place. That's not too bad!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: