Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nerves kicking in/Almost there  (Read 1911 times)
Cardiff Fan

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 16:27:07 »

Hi guys,

With previous Wembley experience with City, even as a kid I was pooing myself, especially Liverpool three years ago. Can't imagine what you are feeling now, a mixture of nerves, adrenalin and excitement, I presume.
Personally I'm looking forward to the game. Two hood forward lines will want the ball and Beckford and Garner will be a handful. I've git my eye on a few players that City have been linked with, Luongo being one of them.
I hope I'll be back on the forum later reading threads about how great the day was and what you're drinking to celebrate! Haha good luck lads. 'Come on you reds'
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 18:48:27 »

Hi guys,

With previous Wembley experience with City, even as a kid I was pooing myself, especially Liverpool three years ago. Can't imagine what you are feeling now, a mixture of nerves, adrenalin and excitement, I presume.
Personally I'm looking forward to the game. Two hood forward lines will want the ball and Beckford and Garner will be a handful. I've git my eye on a few players that City have been linked with, Luongo being one of them.
I hope I'll be back on the forum later reading threads about how great the day was and what you're drinking to celebrate! Haha good luck lads. 'Come on you reds'
Oh well, never mind. Thanks for the kind words any way... Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: