Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Friendlies  (Read 156943 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #525 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:44:03 »

Well that was odd.

He deleted his own profile, in-case anybody was wondering. I bet he was racist as well.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 22:51:17 »

My guess would be he's just been released and discovered the internet exists, but isn't aware it isn't 1980.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 08:54:24 »

Anton Rodgers trying to build up the atmosphere...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 09:22:24 »

I see the game is being televised live on Liverpool TV

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 10:05:57 »

Is that free?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 10:20:01 »

Really? I had a look yesterday and it looked like they were showing the First XI game v Helsinki. It's on Sunday isn't it?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #531 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 11:03:06 »

Really? I had a look yesterday and it looked like they were showing the First XI game v Helsinki. It's on Sunday isn't it?

Sunday August 2nd
15:30
Matchday Live: Pre Season 2015
Join us for all the action from Liverpool's pre season match against Swindon

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 13:28:59 »

Sold out now. Cracking moneyspinner for the club. Who on here is actually going though? I havent seen many yay's.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 13:45:56 »

Sold out now. Cracking moneyspinner for the club. Who on here is actually going though? I havent seen many yay's.

Moi

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 14:04:12 »

Yep I'm going, it helped it being on a Sunday.  Can't say I'm exactly excited about it, but you never know, it may help to bring my enthusiasm back..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Combe Down

« Reply #535 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 14:33:34 »

I have a ticket for sale.
lambourn red

« Reply #536 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 15:03:31 »

I am going with my two lads, I have to own up but Liverpool is my second team as I supported them as a kid in the 70's before discovering real live football in the early eighties at the Town as a yoof. Swindon is and will always be my team(ST holder pretty much since the prem) but I always cheer on Liverpool from a Premier perspective and try and get to at least one match a year Queue abuse
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 15:07:49 »

I am going with my two lads, I have to own up but Liverpool is my second team as I supported them as a kid in the 70's before discovering real live football in the early eighties at the Town as a yoof. Swindon is and will always be my team(ST holder pretty much since the prem) but I always cheer on Liverpool from a Premier perspective and try and get to at least one match a year Queue abuse

Cue, you plastic scouse git Wink
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 15:09:24 »

No abuse here, I am very much the same..  Tans must love being my FB friend Cheesy

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #539 on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 15:54:44 »

Yeah no, totally agree. I mean, I have my main wife, but once or twice a year I fuck off to Liverpool to see my other wife who I've known since primary school.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: