Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Friendlies  (Read 157314 times)
Uncletrunx

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 20:34:36 »

When will a footballer show some imagination and get a 68 charger or a beach buggy?

Didn't Jurgen Klinsmann drive a midnight blue VW Beetle?

"Absolute Calamity!"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 20:38:37 »

1-0
One-NIL
one-ZIP

Marvellous.
Plastic

« Reply #512 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 20:50:14 »

It's a friendly.

Who gives a fuck?

Yeah but you could belittle anything with that view point, for instance "it only a football game who gives a fuck?" I was on a job today and met four Liverpool fan work mates that all got their tickets booked early in the DRS to watch their team and could not not give a fuck about the town, for an old school town fan like me a mass of away fans coming into "our end" used to be unthinkable be it a friendly or not, but I suppose times have changed.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 20:52:12 »

Yeah but you could belittle anything with that view point, for instance "it only a football game who gives a fuck?" I was on a job today and met four Liverpool fan work mates that all got their tickets booked early in the DRS to watch their team and could not not give a fuck about the town, for an old school town fan like me a mass of away fans coming into "our end" used to be unthinkable be it a friendly or not, but I suppose times have changed.

They aren't fans. Likely to be the only football match they attend for quite some time.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 20:53:33 »

No exactly over the moon at the thought of being in a minority in our own end. But I'm also a hypocrite because I'm taking a Liverpool fan from work with me.

Then again, maybe a couple of young Liverpool fans will want to come back once in a while when they've seen live football - maybe not given friendlies are generally shite. Still, worst case better for the club to have seats full.

It'll all be alright again come 8th!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:00:00 »

Meh, they've put some money in to the club, doesn't matter a jot.
Plastic

« Reply #516 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:16:05 »

Can you imagine back in the day a packed shivvy road with a load of away fan packed in the middle, back then town fans would had too much respect for the badge and their ground to let away fans take liberties like this, and at most clubs today away fans sill would not dream of taking over the home end on mass, but over the years town's support has gone moist, enjoy the game.
Flashheart

« Reply #517 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:18:55 »

Taking liberties such as paying money, to the club, for tickets that were offered on sale to them by the club?
Flashheart

« Reply #518 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:19:41 »

This is a troll, right?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:25:45 »

Support gone moist?

Its a friendly ffs, who gives a shit if loads of liverpool fans are in the home end? We get revenue which we wouldn't get from playing someone else.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:28:20 »

Kasim's goal against QPR

How many others in red can be identified

https://t.co/XCuoEU9Uhs
I only recognised Thompson & Obika (by his white sweatband)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Plastic

« Reply #521 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:34:01 »

Taking liberties such as paying money, to the club, for tickets that were offered on sale to them by the club?

For you not to comprehend why away fans going in to the home end is "taking liberties" shows that you do not understand the tribal nature that is at the core of football, and for whatever sad reason it's you who is clearly baiting me so it would appear that you are the real troll, and I'm not biting so good night. Bye
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:35:58 »

I hear that most of the tickets for Sunday's game have gone to Liverpool fans down this way, should this mass of Liverpool fans be welcomed into our home section with open arms to shout and spur on their team as they giving money to the club, or should they be told to piss off as per the rules, show some respect and not try and turn our club into a mini Anfield for the day?

They should be sold cheap tickets to our next few games... Try to convert a few...
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:39:28 »

It's a friendly that nobody really gives a shit about, there is nothing tribal about a game like this.

Anyway all the plastic scousers will get what they deserve when they see the starting lineup and haven't heard of any of players, it mainly be unknown kids.
Plastic

« Reply #524 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 21:41:37 »

It's a friendly that nobody really gives a shit about, there is nothing tribal about a game like this.

Anyway all the plastic scousers will get what they deserve when they see the starting lineup and haven't heard of any of players, it mainly be unknown kids.

You have proved my point.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: