Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Not Going To Wembley Thread  (Read 31207 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #120 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 22:18:24 »

Vindicated. Yes, before you all pour scorn on me about being a weak supporter, I have been to all the matches I could manage this season. It wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever if I had been there to cheer and shout for my team. Preston were ten points clear of us for a reason.

Third time unlucky too. Observations:

1. I fucking hate Jermain Beckford. Shame he's not playing for us  Hmmm

2. Our defence is at least consistent. Consistently shite.

3. Why is that the hoo ha surrounding the play off winners seems to far outweigh actually winning the league or being runners up? I will tell you why, because the play offs are a fucking CON.

4. Nemo pointing out that next season is actually League 1 North is bloody depressing. Cov or Sarfend the nearest? Oh my days

5. I'm going to skilfully avoid the PL team friendlies as well. Yay, let's try and restrain the Kiwis and make some kinda fist of the Ashes instead.

Thank you and good night
Well done you must be proud of yourself. I'd still rather gave spent shitloads got up off my are wasted a day but got behind my team.
Talk Talk

« Reply #121 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 22:19:47 »

Well done you must be proud of yourself. I'd still rather gave spent shitloads got up off my are wasted a day but got behind my team.

I'm not proud of anything Chalkie's. Particularly my team.

Have a tomato.

PS I screamed and shouted for Town in the pub in my home town before they went 3-0 down. I'm quite proud of that
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 22:21:42 by Talk Talk » Logged
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 22:20:45 »

Perfectly put. I think you spoken on behalf of everyone who went today and played their part.
Talk Talk

« Reply #123 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 22:23:59 »

Perfectly put. I think you spoken on behalf of everyone who went today and played their part.

Righteous pricks

"I'm a better supporter than you are"

Obviously

Fuck off

It grates. See you next season, I will still be going and cheering in the regular season
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #124 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 22:25:19 »

I'd rather go in the hope of winning and losing than not being there if we win
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 22:26:28 »

Righteous pricks

"I'm a better supporter than you are"

Obviously

Fuck off

It grates. See you next season, I will still be going and cheering in the regular season

see you next season  Grin
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 23:23:18 »

You missed it!

Clems Army!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 06:57:18 »

I didn't go (thankfully) and lumped on Preston. I did everything within my power to jinx it for Preston!
If only the players put in as much effort!!!

As the game kicked off I have serious regrets about not going, 2 minutes later I'm glad I didn't.

That game against Millwall and the total non performance still hurts. The other half asked and I ranked it as the 3rd worst day of my life (I don't know if that is a good thing or not?)
Spending all that time, money and effort of going to Wembley for an even worse performance would topped it no doubt.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:00:30 »

The other half asked and I ranked it as the 3rd worst day of my life

Oh get a grip will you.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:16:58 »

I didn't go (thankfully) and lumped on Preston. I did everything within my power to jinx it for Preston!
If only the players put in as much effort!!!

As the game kicked off I have serious regrets about not going, 2 minutes later I'm glad I didn't.

That game against Millwall and the total non performance still hurts. The other half asked and I ranked it as the 3rd worst day of my life (I don't know if that is a good thing or not?)
Spending all that time, money and effort of going to Wembley for an even worse performance would topped it no doubt.

I also put some wonga on Preston. £35 at 8/13 only but better than watching your side not turn up at their biggest game in years. Oh!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:18:43 »

I only won £5 on a Preston win. I had lots of small high odds bets that didn't come off. 3-1 was my worst case bet.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:22:36 »

I only won £5 on a Preston win. I had lots of small high odds bets that didn't come off. 3-1 was my worst case bet.

I made £6.75 with my tactical bet - unfortunately Towns shitty performance even managed to overcome my inability to ever win a bet"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: