Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley pre match venue. Free parking!  (Read 10471 times)
Mark Wealdstone

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 18:31:47 »

Hello all,
We all know the drill around Wembley eh. Overcrowded pubs, overpriced beer, 30 minute queues, being genuinely ripped-off. And then you get into the stadium and it's worse still.

If only there was a better pre-match place...

Wealdstone FC are a Conference South League club now based in Ruislip, 7 miles from Wembley.
Our clubhouse has excellent bar and catering facilities and can comfortably handle upwards of 600 supporters. The club is a 5 minute walk from Ruislip tube station which in turn is a 15 minute tube ride down to Wembley Park. Tubes go every 8-10 minutes. Our car park enables your driver(s) to park up in a secure environment and, being just off the main road down to the Polish War Memorial junction on the A40/M40, affords a quick getaway back to the motorway network after the game. We have the added advantage that any coaches will not have to negotiate the Wembley Stadium traffic or spend an hour getting out of the Wembley coach park.
Real ales on tap, yer usual lagers and excellent catering facilities. Drink pricing is as reasonable as we can allow - around £3.30 a pint. Our advantage over pubs in that ours is a family-friendly environment. Although children are allowed in the bars, we have a number of adjacent football pitches which allow kids to run around.
We host clubs at most Wembley games and 600 Man City fans use us as a base both pre and post match every time they’re at Wembley. All who've visited us will give glowing testimonials of how they were treated.

We do not ask for a charge to park but hope that supporters will use our facilities.
If interested in stopping with us please contact James Klarfeld on 079797 95414 for further details.

Please note that only pre-booked coaches will be admitted. We know the limit of how many people we can adequately look after.
http://www.ruislipsocialclub.co.uk
http://wealdstone-fc.com

Please note we cannot guarantee that the Raider will be there to greet you personally, although he almost certainly will.
And don't forget to shout 'got no fans' in his face. He can't get enough of that.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 18:44:19 »

You want some? Eh, you want some don'tcha. C'mon then I'll give ya sum you fucker. Beware of the Wealdstone Raider!
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 18:44:30 »

You've got no fans!

EDIT: shit, you beat me to it
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 18:54:33 »

You've got no fans!

EDIT: shit, you beat me to it
i only read the first few lines of the sales pitch and hadn't see the bit at the end. I reckon that'll be worth the ticket price on it's own!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 19:52:10 »

With the trains from Swindon being so shite and also the pubs near the ground I'm liking this idea. Can I just turn up in my car on the day?
Either gonna go for this or try to blag a lift to didcot so I can get on the lash and train it in.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 19:55:26 by arriba » Logged
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 20:23:04 »

^^^ does it have to be a coach or can it be just a car full of 5 people?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 20:27:29 »

Ditto the above..
Mark Wealdstone

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 22:29:08 »

We take cars, minibuses and coaches. As long as they're pre-booked with James to enable us to manage the day appropriately.

For the FACSF we had 8 Aston Villa coaches along with a similar amount of minibuses and dozens of cars. Pretty much now booked up when they come back for the final.

We've been doing this very successfully for 8 years since Wealdstone FC moved to Ruislip.

Happy to help with any questions you may have.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 22:45:02 »

Thanks. Will hopefully be in touch after talking to the chauffeur Mrs.

Not sure I can stand to watch the game stone cold sober so will definitely have a beer or 3 pre-match Smiley
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 18:45:22 »

Thanks should sort it out by the weekend
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:11:15 »

going on SAS now, don't ask Sad
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 20:23:22 »

going on SAS now, don't ask Sad
Batty boy option
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 21:24:55 »

Batty boy option

Yes

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 14:28:49 »

Right,  change of heart from family. Wealdstone hear we come (not right now, obv.)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 14:42:43 »

Right,  change of heart from family. Wealdstone hear we come (not right now, obv.)
Batch in non batty boy shocker. I'm booked in there as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: