Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver Player of the Season 2014-15  (Read 6216 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 9, 2015, 20:32:51 »

I'm getting fucked off with this Adver lockout. They helped with the atmosphere up at Sheffield by donating £200 towards the streamers. Without them, it couldn't have happened.

Also, people like my Nan who can't check FLIC Wiltshire or Total Sport online but love to keep an eye on Swindon Town have no up to date news articles about the club. She gets the Advertiser delivered every day to keep up to date with Swindon and the club. She saw the article with me and their donation and it made her day.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/swindon_town_2014/12930330.Adver_rallies_behind_fan_campaign/

I might start a petition to either have the club publicly say what their issue is with the Adver or to at least start some sort of dialogue between the two parties so they can begin to solve this issue.

By all means.

But may I just ask that you do it AFTER the season is decided.  Wink
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 9, 2015, 20:38:19 »

By all means.

But may I just ask that you do it AFTER the season is decided.  Wink

That was the plan Smiley

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 10:17:06 »

I'm getting fucked off with this Adver lockout. They helped with the atmosphere up at Sheffield by donating £200 towards the streamers. Without them, it couldn't have happened.

Also, people like my Nan who can't check FLIC Wiltshire or Total Sport online but love to keep an eye on Swindon Town have no up to date news articles about the club. She gets the Advertiser delivered every day to keep up to date with Swindon and the club. She saw the article with me and their donation and it made her day.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/swindon_town_2014/12930330.Adver_rallies_behind_fan_campaign/

I might start a petition to either have the club publicly say what their issue is with the Adver or to at least start some sort of dialogue between the two parties so they can begin to solve this issue.

DON'T LET 'EM BUY YOU OUT MAN
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 10:20:25 »

My understanding is investors pulled out of a deal due to the bad press and negativity put out by the thinking mans Beano over the legal issues with the previous incumbants. Unless anyone knows differently.
kerry red

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 10:58:49 »

I heard it was because Flint said 'No, No, No!'

There's a stomach-churning, vomit-inducing, buttock-clenching thread on Otib debating whether they should aim for a 50,000 seater stadium so they are ready when they get into Europe.

Moon
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 11:07:11 »

I heard it was because Flint said 'No, No, No!'

There's a stomach-churning, vomit-inducing, buttock-clenching thread on Otib debating whether they should aim for a 50,000 seater stadium so they are ready when they get into Europe.

Moon

Welsh cup ?
kerry red

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 11:09:53 »

They think they could be on a par with Borussia Dortmund.

Pure comedy gold!

There are a couple of realistic posters but the rest . . . t fuck!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 11:39:17 »

Quote from: Red and Proud
My understanding is investors pulled out of a deal due to the bad press and negativity put out by the thinking mans Beano over the legal issues with the previous incumbants. Unless anyone knows differently.

i don't believe a word of it, every club trots this shit out whether it suits them.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: