Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Home leg tickets  (Read 23184 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 14:45:31 »

Got my normal email response (in triplicate) on 4th May - loaded onto season ticket. Can you not log in and see purchase history?

Checked in the account history and it's in there but still not getting the email after re-sending. Are the tickets at the box office just under my name or do I need the confirmation email? I wasn't offered the option of adding to my match card unfortunately, so will be queuing Monday!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 14:49:48 »

Dont think have ever needed the confirmation email when collecting tickets
Usually just ask name then address, if that
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:15:54 »

Dont think have ever needed the confirmation email when collecting tickets
Usually just ask name then address, if that
Me too, just name and sometimes address is asked when you pick up.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:20:18 »

Checked in the account history and it's in there but still not getting the email after re-sending. Are the tickets at the box office just under my name or do I need the confirmation email? I wasn't offered the option of adding to my match card unfortunately, so will be queuing Monday!

I didnt get an email for the away leg. Name and first line of the address and you'll be fine.
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:43:02 »

At risk of stretching my IT support capability...have you checked your spam?  That's where my email confirmation went...
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:53:48 »

FFS, Crashed in London on Thursday Night after great night at the DUKE. 3 hours kip. Ran round like a looney working Friday and then had to Drive straight to a Stag Weekend in Bournemouth. Got right on it as soon as I got out the car and thoughts of getting ticket didn't even cross my mind. Just got back. Fucking SOLD OUT....

I need to prioritise better. Another night at the Duke Beckons. Not all doom n Gloom.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
SuperBosnian

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:06:24 »

There's still 337 tickets left. I counted.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:08:15 »

FFS, Crashed in London on Thursday Night after great night at the DUKE. 3 hours kip. Ran round like a looney working Friday and then had to Drive straight to a Stag Weekend in Bournemouth. Got right on it as soon as I got out the car and thoughts of getting ticket didn't even cross my mind. Just got back. Fucking SOLD OUT....

I need to prioritise better. Another night at the Duke Beckons. Not all doom n Gloom.

What are you on about? Still tickets left.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:08:48 »

Yep not sold out yet
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:15:19 »

I bought my ticket the other day online, got no confirmation email and it doesn't show in the `my tickets' bit, yet the money has been taken from my account. Is this normal?

Things get better but they never get good
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:16:36 »

I bought my ticket the other day online, got no confirmation email and it doesn't show in the `my tickets' bit, yet the money has been taken from my account. Is this normal?

I didn't get an email for the away leg but the ticket did show in my account. I'd give them a call in the morning, and be encouraged that they've taken your money - gives them some kind of obligation to sort it for you!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:51:21 »

Yep not sold out yet
tinpot Wink
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 17:35:22 »

tinpot Wink

haha very much so
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 22:03:53 »

Great that it will be a sell out tomorrow, players certainly deserve it.  What is most irritating is why some of these fair weather supporters cannot prize themselves away from the armchair during the season.  A town the size of Swindon should be getting higher gates. 

Agree that there should be higher gates but armchair £0 vs CG £25-27 ... Personally I think that if the club progresses firstly on the field and secondly in stability and sustainability off the field then the feel good factor will bring higher gates.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 22:09:01 »

Looks like my mate who was supposed to be coming with me is now not coming so I have a spare TE ticket.  PM if anyone wants it for face value.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: