Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Released players  (Read 12953 times)
kerry red

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 15:59:48 »

I'm clutching on to the No.2 thing too.
Don't forget to wash your hands!
Panda Paws

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 16:50:58 »

His replacement will be our most important signing IMO.

You're right. Dan Bentley would be ideal but we won't pay the fee. David Richards, Fielding's number two, is available on a free and would be worth a look.

May be very harch but just can't imagine Belford as number one.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 17:29:08 »

Don't think Wes'll go anywhere in the Championship to be number 2, and definitely not Bristol City to sit behind Frank Fielding. Premiership, possibly.

If we go up I reckon we've got a solid chance of keeping him. He seems pretty settled and happy. We've got a good chance even if we stay in L1. It's all dependent on whether Power and Coops get an offer they think is acceptable and have a replacement lined up.
Panda Paws

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 17:33:24 »

It's all dependent on whether Power and Coops get an offer they think is acceptable and have a replacement lined up.

He's out of contract.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 17:34:50 »

Don't think Wes'll go anywhere in the Championship to be number 2, and definitely not Bristol City to sit behind Frank Fielding. Premiership, possibly.

If we go up I reckon we've got a solid chance of keeping him. He seems pretty settled and happy. We've got a good chance even if we stay in L1. It's all dependent on whether Power and Coops get an offer they think is acceptable and have a replacement lined up.

Wes is out of contract and over 24....therefore he is free to leave for nowt.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 17:36:04 »

If we go up I reckon we've got a solid chance of keeping him. He seems pretty settled and happy. We've got a good chance even if we stay in L1 It's all dependent on whether Power and Coops get an offer they think is acceptable and have a replacement lined up.

He is out of contract so there will be no offers to the club, only to Wes and he is free to choose.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 17:37:50 »

Foderingham's gone. That's what I'm thinking and anything different will be a pleasant surprise.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 17:52:22 »

Foderingham's gone. That's what I'm thinking and anything different will be a pleasant surprise.

Yep

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 17:53:16 »

This is what I'm definitely expecting us to have to work with next season.....Belford T. Nathan, Randall, Branco  Smiley, Gladwin, Kasim, Rodgers, Beaker, Smith, Hylton, Marshall. 

Byrne, not certain, might attract interest and force us to cash in. Ricketts, possibly in a player coach capacity, although far from certain.  Plenty of room for some loans prob from Villa, and maybe use some Luongo money to pick up the next George Barker, who if memory serves, cost a small fee.   Bit to work with there, but looks a bit thinner than how we started this season.
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 18:11:25 »

This is what I'm definitely expecting us to have to work with next season.....Belford T. Nathan, Randall, Branco  Smiley, Gladwin, Kasim, Rodgers, Beaker, Smith, Hylton, Marshall. 

Byrne, not certain, might attract interest and force us to cash in. Ricketts, possibly in a player coach capacity, although far from certain.  Plenty of room for some loans prob from Villa, and maybe use some Luongo money to pick up the next George Barker, who if memory serves, cost a small fee.   Bit to work with there, but looks a bit thinner than how we started this season.

Add Cooke to that, probably see some more youth teamers like T.Smith and Wood come through next year. Depends what league we are in as to the quality of the loans.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 18:48:02 »

So we think wes isn't getting offered a new contract? I can't imagine why Power or Cooper would want to drop him. I know it's a bit late in the game but I still don't think they would just let his contract run out.  Willo I can understand but Wes?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 18:48:54 »

Didnt we pay 125k for Barker?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 18:49:57 »

So we think wes isn't getting offered a new contract? I can't imagine why Power or Cooper would want to drop him. I know it's a bit late in the game but I still don't think they would just let his contract run out.  Willo I can understand but Wes?

I thought it was common knowledge he was on too much money?

Same with McEveley last year. Cooper told us at the dinner that Mceveley rang up asking to stay
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 18:56:36 »

Power has already said we can't afford to offer him a contract unless we go up (Like Williams).

He deserves to be the Championship next season at this stage of his career, if his agent is any good he should on the case already
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 18:57:49 »

This is what I'm definitely expecting us to have to work with next season.....Belford T. Nathan, Randall, Branco  Smiley, Gladwin, Kasim, Rodgers, Beaker, Smith, Hylton, Marshall.  

Byrne, not certain, might attract interest and force us to cash in. Ricketts, possibly in a player coach capacity, although far from certain.  Plenty of room for some loans prob from Villa, and maybe use some Luongo money to pick up the next George Barker, who if memory serves, cost a small fee.   Bit to work with there, but looks a bit thinner than how we started this season.

Not as thin as last July though.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: