Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good luck Swindon  (Read 8142 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 19:28:15 »

Wonder if it was the game when Shearer got all 4 goals?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 19:45:48 »

Another good luck message here from an Alloa Athletic fan who saw you play Plymouth in the early 90's and has kept an eye on results ever since. Excellent season so far, hope you go on and finish it with promotion.

Random, but thanks..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 20:25:18 »

Another good luck message here from an Alloa Athletic fan who saw you play Plymouth in the early 90's and has kept an eye on results ever since. Excellent season so far, hope you go on and finish it with promotion.

Hows Chopra?
Waspie

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 11:35:29 »

It was a New Year game in 1991 I was at, Swindon equalised in the last minute for a 1-1 draw. My uncle and his family had moved to the area and we were down visiting. I was in school back then and most people had an English team they supported so after that I adopted Swindon. I still have the 1993/94 top with Fjortoft on the back Smiley Always meant to get back down for another game at some point but I haven't got around to it yet.

It would be fair to say that Chopra isn't exactly match fit  Eat You can see his class though and he got his first goal for us at the weekend. If used properly he might still have a role to play in our own play-offs the next few days. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/32568731
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 11:38:49 »

I don't like this, can't you all just call us Swindle and make hypocritical claims about our use of loanees?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 11:43:53 »

It's all gone strange. I'm also having a FRIENDLY twitter exchange with a Sheffield United fan... see how long this lasts...

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 13:27:19 »

Why is everybody talking about football again?! I thought we'd moved on??
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 18:26:47 »

It was a New Year game in 1991 I was at, Swindon equalised in the last minute for a 1-1 draw. My uncle and his family had moved to the area and we were down visiting. I was in school back then and most people had an English team they supported so after that I adopted Swindon. I still have the 1993/94 top with Fjortoft on the back Smiley Always meant to get back down for another game at some point but I haven't got around to it yet.

It would be fair to say that Chopra isn't exactly match fit  Eat You can see his class though and he got his first goal for us at the weekend. If used properly he might still have a role to play in our own play-offs the next few days. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/32568731

Fuck me, he's put on a bit..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
bilko

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 14:18:21 »

Well get Aden Flint on next - that no no no he did about us perhaps he's like Jim from the Vicar of Dibley and meant Yes.

Wonder if City fans will give us their best wishes as they love us. Wankers
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 14:24:33 »

Wonder if City fans will give us their best wishes as they love us. Wankers

Who cares ?

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: