Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good luck Swindon  (Read 8157 times)
Daley88

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 19:58:02 »

Hi all, Dale fan here. Just wanted to wish you well in the play-offs. It's between you and Preston I reckon but I'll be rooting for you. You were definitely the best side we played all season. The match a few weeks ago you were awesome, and when it became clear we'd lost I actually started to enjoy watching you play.

It's such a pleasure to play teams like you as well, especially as in the two preceding matches we'd played Preston and Port Vale, both of whom were disgusting, diving, moaning, anti-football teams. I want the true 'football' teams to do well, and that's why I'll be cheering you on in the play-offs.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 20:00:02 »

I like Rochdale fans. Can we buddy up with 'dale like Bristol City cosy up with Preston North End?

DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 20:02:00 »

Thanks Dale fan..

* dale.jpg (16.14 KB, 220x293 - viewed 144 times.)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 20:30:26 »

Cheers but I think Sheff U will be a bloody tough ask. Got to keep it tight up at their place.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 20:33:52 »

I like Rochdale fans. Can we buddy up with 'dale like Bristol City cosy up with Preston North End?

Quite popular on the continent. Its only Britain where it doesn't seem to happen.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 20:36:05 »

Quite popular on the continent. Its only Britain where it doesn't seem to happen.

Yep. Hannover's main song talks of their union with Hamburg.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 20:49:25 »

Yep. Hannover's main song talks of their union with Hamburg.

Screw Hannover, then. St Pauli all the way.

Oh, and thanks Dale fan, and well done on your highest ever finish.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 21:01:52 »

Screw Hannover, then. St Pauli all the way.

Celtic beat us to that.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 21:14:59 »

Cheers for the kind words. Have nothing bad to say about Dale and Chesterfield fans this season, both have been very complimentary of our football, heck even some of the Chesterfield fans signed up to the STFCTrust!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 22:44:20 »

Hi all, Dale fan here. Just wanted to wish you well in the play-offs. It's between you and Preston I reckon but I'll be rooting for you. You were definitely the best side we played all season. The match a few weeks ago you were awesome, and when it became clear we'd lost I actually started to enjoy watching you play.

It's such a pleasure to play teams like you as well, especially as in the two preceding matches we'd played Preston and Port Vale, both of whom were disgusting, diving, moaning, anti-football teams. I want the true 'football' teams to do well, and that's why I'll be cheering you on in the play-offs.

Rock on Tommy!
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 07:28:25 »

Cheers but I think Sheff U will be a bloody tough ask. Got to keep it tight up at their place.

Just got to make sure we're still in it, when it comes to the 2nd leg.
Tom Cunt

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 18:53:03 »

He said no,no,no !
Waspie

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 18:56:48 »

Another good luck message here from an Alloa Athletic fan who saw you play Plymouth in the early 90's and has kept an eye on results ever since. Excellent season so far, hope you go on and finish it with promotion.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 19:13:00 »

Another good luck message here from an Alloa Athletic fan who saw you play Plymouth in the early 90's and has kept an eye on results ever since. Excellent season so far, hope you go on and finish it with promotion.

How random Smiley Cheers!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 19:19:10 »

Thanks mr. Dale. A proper decent set of fans you've got up there, shame you didn't make the POs too.

And cheers Waspie also, I love obscure stories like that. We must have played bloody well in that game..

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: