Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient Matchday thread  (Read 52978 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 20:46:11 »

Still a bit pissed off that it seems* Cooper was forced to play him.

* according to SM's "5 things we learned.." article

Wonder if we could have subbed him in the first minute? That would have been amusing.
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 20:49:56 »

Quote from: Batch link=toforced5736.msg1326310#msg1326310 date=1430772294
Still a bit pissed off that it seems* Cooper was forced to play him.

* according to SM's "5 things we learned.." article

Did he explain why we were forced to?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 20:50:06 »

Wonder if we could have subbed him in the first minute? That would have been amusing.

I was going to say nobody would be that spiteful, then I remembered Alan Connell/PDC.

I bet he was told to play him for an hour. It doesn't matter a bit in the grand scheme of things, but yet it pissed me off.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 20:50:40 »

Marshall was ready to come on after bang on 60 minutes. I'd like to say that might have been the cut-off point but Agombar was clearly struggling to keep up and was hobbling around the field.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 20:53:37 »

Did he explain why we were forced to?

Not really

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/05/swindon-town-2-leyton-orient-2-five-things-we-learnt/

though manager Mark Cooper should be absolved of the blame given this column’s understanding that the decision to play Agombar was made above the coaching staff’s heads.

I'd interpret that as Power doing Agombar Sr a favour, which if so is out of order IMO.
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 21:01:48 »

Not really

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/05/swindon-town-2-leyton-orient-2-five-things-we-learnt/

I'd interpret that as Power doing Agombar Sr a favour, which if so is out of order IMO.

Agreed. There is no way we should be doing that cunt any favours.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 21:11:22 »

It worries me that that worm Agombar sr. was anywhere near us (wasn't he supposed to be at the game?)

Harry (though it's not his fault) is just a lingering reminder of the shitcunts who used to be involved with our club and without going full orange-hat it's disturbing to think Tommy and Power are still associates..

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #337 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 21:20:27 »

It worries me that that worm Agombar sr. was anywhere near us (wasn't he supposed to be at the game?)

Harry (though it's not his fault) is just a lingering reminder of the shitcunts who used to be involved with our club and without going full orange-hat it's disturbing to think Tommy and Power are still associates..
Well said
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 21:41:42 »

he was indeed at the game,sat behind Lee Power although they didn't speak to each other.there were also some very orange looking ladies sat next to Agombar snr. Harry might be a really nice bloke but a footballer he ain't,embarrassing is the kindest way I could describe his display
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 21:52:51 »

there were also some very orange looking ladies sat next to Agombar snr.

Oh dear. Perhaps with the turmoil that Blackpool find themselves in, old Tommy is thinking of ousting Oyston. He's taking the pith, although a segment of Blackpool fans may pip him to the post.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 21:58:46 »

Oyston doesn't seem to be in a hurry to leave. Although it will be interesting to see what happens in the aftermath of the abandoned game, especially if fines etc are imposed.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:00:14 »

he was indeed at the game,sat behind Lee Power although they didn't speak to each other.there were also some very orange looking ladies sat next to Agombar snr. Harry might be a really nice bloke but a footballer he ain't,embarrassing is the kindest way I could describe his display

He couldn't be more stereotypically Essex could he? The accent, the orange ladies, the fact he's a cunt

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:15:21 »

Maybe Harry had an option for a further year once he reached 0 games in this season?
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:19:10 »

Not, not THAT Lineker ??

Sherly shome mishtake ?

Nah, I don't think she is related to Gary. Interestingly (or not) Gary's current missus is Danielle who is the ex-wife of our very own Adam Willis. They had one child, Ella.....So he only scored once for her aswell then.
Flashheart

« Reply #344 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:22:57 »

Danielle Lineker is fucking lush.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: