Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiil  (Read 5740 times)
deltaincline

« on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 23:10:22 »

Good news the the East End scum finally dropped through the trapdoor tonight.

If we're promoted, their inevitable demise will be all the more sweet. I'll never forget or forgive those uncouth, fat-arsed, halitosis-infected wankers on their big day out at Wembley 1/2 a decade or so ago now.

If we stay down, I look forward to taunting their vile cunty fans throughout next season on message boards and at both matches.

Horrible, fuck-mother of a club.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 05:15:29 »

Cheesy
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 05:26:49 »

delta's been on the Wife Beater again   Wink

Although I do agree with the overall sentiment  Cool
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 08:07:42 »

Good news the the East End scum finally dropped through the trapdoor tonight.

If we're promoted, their inevitable demise will be all the more sweet. I'll never forget or forgive those uncouth, fat-arsed, halitosis-infected wankers on their big day out at Wembley 1/2 a decade or so ago now.

If we stay down, I look forward to taunting their vile cunty fans throughout next season on message boards and at both matches.

Horrible, fuck-mother of a club.

Not a Millwall fan then?..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 08:58:37 »

Will never forget walking out of Wembley and being taunted by loads of the cunts before their celebrations had even really started. Not to mention that fucking chant. It's not intimidating, its fucking irritating.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 09:21:41 »

I remember the pitch invasion at Wembley   Doh
Only saw em in the ground
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 09:32:50 »

Despite being with a mates kids we were given a bit of verbal grief at the top of Wembley Way when we got off the tube that day. It might even have been intimidating had the gobshites not been sheltering from the rain under the bridge at the time. Wasn't really the most "friendly" day out but then I wasn't expecting anymore or any less.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 09:35:13 »

Will never forget walking out of Wembley and being taunted by loads of the cunts before their celebrations had even really started. Not to mention that fucking chant. It's not intimidating, its fucking irritating.

Imagine what it would have been like if they'd lost. 

We're no longer the least popular club in Div 3.....not sure if that is good or bad.
Amir

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 09:42:11 »

Our lot were pretty badly behaved that day as well, to be fair. I think a lot went with the idea that Millwall might have a go, and ended up getting their retaliation in first.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 10:12:04 »

That's the first I've heard of anything like that, and never saw anything either, so what took place?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 10:20:47 »

a large section of their fans at Wembley were total cunts.

end of.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 10:27:49 »

We were drinking in the Ibis, load of Town supporters in there and a guy came in and started talking - he was the "spotter"!  A phone call or two and they came in for a confrontation, everybody just looked at them and started singing - when they realised they were not getting a reaction they left, complete with spotter!!
Amir

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 10:51:27 »

That's the first I've heard of anything like that, and never saw anything either, so what took place?

There was a little bit of trouble leaving the ground with some of ours, then two fights at Wembley Central.

The first one I didn't see, but the people I saw get nicked were Swindon. The second incident was on the train before it had moved off, and that was Millwall being Millwall. They were more of a danger to themselves trying to fight on a packed train, and they were eating platform in about 30 seconds because  all of the police were still there from the first fight.

I seem to remember the police saying there were an unusually high number of people from Wiltshire arrested that day.
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:03:21 »

There was a little bit of trouble leaving the ground with some of ours, then two fights at Wembley Central.

The first one I didn't see, but the people I saw get nicked were Swindon. The second incident was on the train before it had moved off, and that was Millwall being Millwall. They were more of a danger to themselves trying to fight on a packed train, and they were eating platform in about 30 seconds because  all of the police were still there from the first fight.

I seem to remember the police saying there were an unusually high number of people from Wiltshire arrested that day.

I'd imagine that's true. Doubt if there were  many Wiltshire folk arrested in London  the day before or after for that matter.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:07:13 »

I saw a scuffle with the police after the game heading back to Wembley park. Helmets hitting the floor etc, think it was police trying to disperse a few cheesed off town fans who then decided they didn't want to move on.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: