Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiil  (Read 5665 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:09:53 »

On the way to the game I remember chatting to a town fan who had a few cans of beer left, and a packed lunch made by his wife. He was too beered to carry both, the sarnies were left on the tube.
Amir

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:13:32 »

Pedantry blah blah blah

I just looked it up, it was the British Transport Police and they said unusual number of Swindon fans rather than Wiltshire folk.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:19:16 »

We were drinking in the Ibis, load of Town supporters in there and a guy came in and started talking - he was the "spotter"!  A phone call or two and they came in for a confrontation, everybody just looked at them and started singing - when they realised they were not getting a reaction they left, complete with spotter!!
I was in there as well. Quite a good atmosphere.Spotter and mates were not taken seriuosly and everyone carried on drinking. He picked the wrong place for scrappers.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:30:33 »

Lucas, Cuthbert, Sheehan, Jean-Francois, Amankwaah, Douglas, McGovern, Ferry, Ward, Paynter and Austin...

Who would we take from that team (based on their form then) and put into the team now?..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:47:02 »

Lucas, Cuthbert, Sheehan, Jean-Francois, Amankwaah, Douglas, McGovern, Ferry, Ward, Paynter and Austin...

Who would we take from that team (based on their form then) and put into the team now?..
Austin and possibly Ward. 
Panda Paws

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:50:45 »

The front two only I think.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:02:52 »

The front two only I think.

But knowing that Paynter had his move already sewn up so didn't really try I would take Austin, Ward & Ferry

At least with our lot now that may be moving on they are not out of contract so the club is in charge of what offers get accepted and when and I have confidence they want to try for this team as if they didn't they would be letting their mates down as they all seem so close.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:04:13 »

Douglas, Ferry, Ward and Austin
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:07:21 »

Now at this precise moment in time. Austin Only. Douglas on the slippery age slope, Ward gone backwards (and outwards) And Ferry wasnt really that good.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:16:32 »

Same as Tails with addition of Darby. He should have started anyway, Amankwhaa bottled it.

A(n on form) Douglas is what this current team misses.
Austin for obvious reasons.
Ferry - his consistency > Kassim's
Amir

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:24:39 »

Same as tails too. Amankwaah never recovered from the injury he had that season. Darby should have played but Wilson kept persisting with Amankwaah, hoping he'd get his form back.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:37:59 »

Same, based on his form then, I'd have Douglas, same with Austin and Ward... taking their current roles/form out of the question.

Incidently, Darren Ward started and Jon Obika & Andy Frampton were both on the bench for Millwall that day.

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:47:14 »

Honestly there was a perfectly good conversation going on about fighting and then you all start talking about football.

It'll be cheese next.

Never knowingly overstated.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:50:49 »

Why did the cheese lose a fight with a stone?  Because the Roquefort back..

There you go, that covers cheese and fighting, happy?

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 12:51:53 »

Delighted.

Smiley

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: