Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester Away  (Read 7786 times)
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:33:48 »

There is a Park & Ride car park 800 metres from the ground. Other side of the A12.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:57:16 »

If you have a spare ticket, I am willing to buy off you. I live in Ipswich and will be taking the short drive. We can meet up if it's still available. Was going to sit with the locals but hey!

Yeh it's still available mate. The only problem there is that I doubt I'll be at the ground particularly early as I'll be sampling a few ales in town before getting the bus from near the station. Is that likely to cause you a problem? What time do you normally like to get in?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:58:16 »

What's the price on the night?

I'm still undecided.

Stopping in Surrey so that cuts down on travel a bit.
Its £22 on the night I think Flash.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, April 27, 2015, 22:15:21 »

Erm, we have a few completely stupid dedicated fans going to this one then!
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 27, 2015, 22:31:19 »

Quote from: steveg on Today at 18:32:48
If you have a spare ticket, I am willing to buy off you. I live in Ipswich and will be taking the short drive. We can meet up if it's still available. Was going to sit with the locals but hey!

Yeh it's still available mate. The only problem there is that I doubt I'll be at the ground particularly early as I'll be sampling a few ales in town before getting the bus from near the station. Is that likely to cause you a problem? What time do you normally like to get in?

Pm you!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 16:11:15 »

Erm, we have a few completely stupid dedicated fans going to this one then!
Yes,  yes we do and I'm one of them. New ground for me and got the day off so screw it.  Here I am sat in the Wetherspoons in town (old theatre,  honestly gorgeous interior if you ignore the Wetherspoons-ness of it all) waiting for my steak to arrive and having a bevvy or four.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: