Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Walsall Official Matchday Thread  (Read 24545 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 07:37:41 »

Just watched that... How that first one is a pen I'll never know. Less of a pen than than the one against Posh and that was a fucking gift.
According To Cooper it was a definite pen!!  He did say there was also a foul in the build-up that it could have been given for.  Probably confirms what a lot of us think, he sees a different game to us!!!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 09:14:58 »

If that first penalty had been given against us, I'd be fuming.

We moved up the Stratton Bank end of the DRS for the 2nd half. We were bang in line with it and it wasn't a penalty.

I couldn't see if it was or not from the TE, but Smith made the point that the ball had gone out of play. It doesn't matter if the ball is on the roof, a foul is a foul.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 09:16:53 »

In fact he even agreed it was a foul. Quote...

"He gave them a penalty for a foul on Richard O’Donnell and looking back on it, it looks like a foul.

“I didn’t realise you could give a penalty when the ball goes out of play. That was the game changer and got their tails up."
Mrs Brown

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 10:11:29 »

I'm sure these things even out over the course of a season.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 16:34:48 »

For the sake of interest, what would be given, and where, if the foul on the striker occurred once both players were over the goal-line?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: