Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What a lovely Spring Day.  (Read 2306 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 11:16:41 »

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/12894203.Oxford_United_s_latest_accounts_show___1_4million_loss/

Sun is out, birds are singing and Swindon in the play offs.
Can't get much better.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 11:24:43 »

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/12894203.Oxford_United_s_latest_accounts_show___1_4million_loss/

Sun is out, birds are singing and Swindon in the play offs.
Can't get much better.

So far this year, spring has been just about perfect.....birdsong quite breathtaking, I suppose numbers are up after a mild winter. Saw a flock of yellowhammers in the week....I don't suppose you can bring yourself to appreciate this fine songster, whose numbers have been in relative decline.

I reckon you can add on a couple of mill for this season...meaning their debt is about 10 mill now.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 11:35:32 »

So far this year, spring has been just about perfect.....birdsong quite breathtaking, I suppose numbers are up after a mild winter. Saw a flock of yellowhammers in the week....I don't suppose you can bring yourself to appreciate this fine songster, whose numbers have been in relative decline.

I reckon you can add on a couple of mill for this season...meaning their debt is about 10 mill now.

Fair few Yellowhammers in these parts.
Similarly was watching a few Reed Buntings the other night, who have made a good recovery in recent years.
In addition our resident Curlews are back and nesting.

As for £10 million reasons to be cheerful, something may have to give with an awful product on the pitch and reduced attendances.
Michael Appleton should be Manager of the season without a doubt particularly if he can finish the job.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 14:11:47 »

Are they still being raped by Kassam?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 15:09:54 »

Yeah he put the rent up

http://m.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/12891805.Kassam_Stadium_pitch_chief_apologises_for__freak_incident__which_held_up_Oxford_United_game/?ref=twt&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Combe Down

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 19, 2015, 11:31:43 »

I thought maybe the hole in the pitch was because they had dug up the bit with 'STFC' sprayed on it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: