Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PUMA as our new kit supplier  (Read 41682 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:13:18 »

If they really are as tight as Arsenal's this might be the first season my boyfriend buys me one!

That Chesterfield one is horrible though. I never thought I'd call for something that isn't basic (without seemingly pointless stripes etc) but that just looks tinpot.

And that's the worst spelling of paint I've ever seen.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:25:58 »

If they really are as tight as Arsenal's this might be the first season my boyfriend buys me one!

How come ? Are you sporting a decent rack ?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:30:57 »

Not necessarily, but I'm sure he'd prefer to see his girlfriend in a brand new (and very tight) football shirt than the one I have now, which was made for men and is about 8 sizes too big.

Anyway, I can't say I wear it to games, but I wouldn't criticise those that do. I do find it a bit cringey when people have their names written on the back as adults but meh, it doesn't hurt anybody.

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 22:35:12 »

I do find it a bit cringey when people have their names written on the back as adults but meh, it doesn't hurt anybody.

Haha yep get that
Though was given the away shirt for Xmas with WOOLY and 63 ( birth year ) on the back from stepson.
Only gets worn under a coat  Bad Mood
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 23:06:10 »

Haha yep get that
Though was given the away shirt for Xmas with WOOLY and 63 ( birth year ) on the back from stepson.
Only gets worn under a coat  Bad Mood

That's a lovely gift rather than something you're going to wear regularly isn't it Smiley the sort of thing you could put in a frame one day perhaps.

I suppose it's weirder to get an actual players name given that they so quickly become obsolete. Perhaps the worst being Ranger (who we knew would leave, only the reason was undetermined - HMP or LP?). You had to admire anyone who got a Miglioranzi shirt when you had to pay by the letter.

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 23:15:39 »

or Troy A-H...

Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 23:31:06 »

Fair play to you Ells.

You're young (ish), intelligent, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, interactive and can take a bit of banter. Not easy on a forum dominated by males going through a mid-life crisis. Well done gal...long may it continue....
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 23:34:23 »

Fair play to you Ells.

You're young (ish), intelligent, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, interactive and can take a bit of banter. Not easy on a forum dominated by males going through a mid-life crisis. Well done gal...long may it continue....

Haha, thanks.

But no need for the young-ish! If I'm still only young-ish what does that make reg?  Girl Giggle

Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, May 4, 2015, 23:50:43 »

Haha, thanks.

But no need for the young-ish! If I'm still only young-ish what does that make reg?  Girl Giggle

No comment.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, 00:06:03 »

Cheesy

Roaming the land while you sleep..
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 11:57:13 »

Please please please can we have an Embroidered badge and not that felt iron on rubbish!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 12:23:45 »

I suppose it's weirder to get an actual players name given that they so quickly become obsolete. Perhaps the worst being Ranger (who we knew would leave, only the reason was undetermined - HMP or LP?). You had to admire anyone who got a Miglioranzi shirt when you had to pay by the letter.

You had to bring that up didn't you. Stupid  "Ince" shirt ..
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 14:14:35 »

I'm proud to say I still have my Miglioranzi shirt. Most of the letters have now fallen off after much love but...

And as far as the whole 'own name on back of shirt' thing I will admit to having my own surname on the back of my most recent one but only because it was bought for me by the lads I played football with at university.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 16:27:46 »

I'm proud to say I still have my Miglioranzi shirt. Most of the letters have now fallen off after much love but...
Well that's conjured a mental image I'm going to struggle to get rid of...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 21:17:37 »

If it's like the new wolves kit, it's fucking rank.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: