Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi - Rochdale fan here  (Read 16932 times)
Cunt1907

Ignore
« on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:16:45 »

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on both your result and performance at our place on Tuesday. From a footballing perspective, that was the best performance anyone's put in against us and it was a fantastic spectacle. The first half was one of the craziest I've seen in a long time and it could have genuinely been about 4-4 as the players down the tunnel!

Anyway, with Preston slipping up on Tuesday, I'd just like to say that I really hope you nick that 2nd spot. Putting aside the fact that I think you deserve it, the majority of the fans of the 'bigger' clubs in the divisions are cretinous morons who are really getting too big for their boots at the moment. I've always found you lot a very pleasant bunch and you seem to be pretty well grounded. Couple that with the fact that your manager seems like a decent, honest bloke and a bloody good manager, I'd love nothing more to see you get promoted this season.

Franchise = Joke of a club and I don't really need to go into why

Preston = Fans are absolutely stuck in the past and never give anyone ANY credit when they get beat.

Bristol City = I'd rather listen to someone scraping their balls on a cheese grater than even attempt to listen to one of his post match interviews. He's a nob of the highest order. Fans also seem a bit inbred too.

Sheff Utd = Whilst they're not really in the auto shakeup anymore, I have to give them an honourable mention as their fans ae the worst of the lot. Talk about a club with a chip on their shoulder. Clough's a tool and Morgan is an odious turd as well whilst we're at it.

I'll be watching your results very closely from now until the end of the season, especially seeing as ours is all but over now. If you knock the ball about like you did against us and play anything like then you have a real shot at getting that 2nd place spot. I think that you'd be comfortably the best team in the playoffs but we all know what a lottery that is once you're there.

Good luck and get the job done.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:20:29 by UTD1907 » Logged
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:22:39 »

What a cunt.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:27:28 »

City 
Flashheart

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:36:27 »

What a cunt.

That's a warm welcome in these 'ere parts, UTD1907.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:36:55 »

Thanks for bothering to come on here with your generous comments UTD. Confirms the impression from your forum, which was surprisingly free of bitterness after we'd just broken your hopes of a playoff place. Given your results this season and your prospects going into the game, how come you couldn't attract more than 2k to Spotland?

I've got time for anyone who will stick with a community club like Rochdale through thin and thinner, and I like Keith Hill (barring his little pre-match provocation). Good luck for the rest of the season.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:37:58 »

What a cunt.
Why is he?
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:40:33 »

Thanks for bothering to come on here with your generous comments UTD. Confirms the impression from your forum, which was surprisingly free of bitterness after we'd just broken your hopes of a playoff place. Given your results this season and your prospects going into the game, how come you couldn't attract more than 2k to Spotland?

I've got time for anyone who will stick with a community club like Rochdale through thin and thinner, and I like Keith Hill (barring his little pre-match provocation). Good luck for the rest of the season.

Here, here!
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:41:20 »

Fucking brown nosing northern fuck.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:41:47 »

Here, here!

Hear Hear, it's Hear Hear
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:42:30 »

Fucking brown nosing northern fuck.

Presumably someone on a wind up...
Cunt1907

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:43:03 »

There are a number of reasons why our gates are so low but I guess it mainly revolves around our geographical location. We have a few people who even turn up in Manure tracksuits for home games! Considering the size of the town, our gates are piss poor and this gets done to death on our forum; we've had a fairly inept commercial department for a while now as well so that really hasn't helped our cause.

I'm just enjoying the ride at the moment tbh. These are exciting times for our club Smiley

I'm guessing that the guy who called me a cunt is a City fan? Pretty much proves my point really if that is indeed the case. Looks like Cotterdick's personality traits have rubbed off on more than I thought.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:44:18 »

Oh and it makes a massive change to get some credit from opposition fans, I'm not sure I know how to react.

If you'd come on here, called us Swindle, then claimed we cheat because we use the loan system (while conveniently overlooking the fact we aren't having millions of pounds of losses underwritten like the other leaders in the division) and then banged on about diving like we invented it, I'd feel much more at home!

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:45:19 »

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on both your result and performance at our place on Tuesday. From a footballing perspective, that was the best performance anyone's put in against us and it was a fantastic spectacle. The first half was one of the craziest I've seen in a long time and it could have genuinely been about 4-4 as the players down the tunnel!

Anyway, with Preston slipping up on Tuesday, I'd just like to say that I really hope you nick that 2nd spot. Putting aside the fact that I think you deserve it, the majority of the fans of the 'bigger' clubs in the divisions are cretinous morons who are really getting too big for their boots at the moment. I've always found you lot a very pleasant bunch and you seem to be pretty well grounded. Couple that with the fact that your manager seems like a decent, honest bloke and a bloody good manager, I'd love nothing more to see you get promoted this season.

Franchise = Joke of a club and I don't really need to go into why

Preston = Fans are absolutely stuck in the past and never give anyone ANY credit when they get beat.

Bristol City = I'd rather listen to someone scraping their balls on a cheese grater than even attempt to listen to one of his post match interviews. He's a nob of the highest order. Fans also seem a bit inbred too.

Sheff Utd = Whilst they're not really in the auto shakeup anymore, I have to give them an honourable mention as their fans ae the worst of the lot. Talk about a club with a chip on their shoulder. Clough's a tool and Morgan is an odious turd as well whilst we're at it.

I'll be watching your results very closely from now until the end of the season, especially seeing as ours is all but over now. If you knock the ball about like you did against us and play anything like then you have a real shot at getting that 2nd place spot. I think that you'd be comfortably the best team in the playoffs but we all know what a lottery that is once you're there.

Good luck and get the job done.

Cheers.

Good on you lad.
Rochdale many many years back is the only ground that I have even been bit by a dog before Smiley

Real football Club with real fans.
You have had a great season in my opinion consolidating. Hopefully you can push on next year.
Difficult within your catchment area but you are doing well.
Decent pubs and ale in your parts as well.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:46:53 »

Everyone gets called a cunt on here, its the townend welcome for people
Cunt1907

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11:49:40 »

Good on you lad.
Rochdale many many years back is the only ground that I have even been bit by a dog before Smiley

Real football Club with real fans.
You have had a great season in my opinion consolidating. Hopefully you can push on next year.
Difficult within your catchment area but you are doing well.
Decent pubs and ale in your parts as well.

Thanks for the kind words.

It seems like I've unintentionally caught a few whoppers on here! Their responses just add further credence to my initial post. Are there a fair few a Brizzle fans on here then? Seems a bit obsessive to me to be on a rivals forum when you've just achieved promotion but what do I know?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: