Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rochdale vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 55584 times)
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 17:41:32 »

Good shot....I had a niggling feeling someone must have done it, so there may be more.

Remember at home, Mason and Steve Foley.

Also, Peter Coyne got one at home to Northampton in 85
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 18:06:15 »

Duncan shearer must have done it, and didn't JAF score a hat trick away at west brom in a 5-2 win?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 18:07:29 »

Duncan shearer must have done it, and didn't JAF score a hat trick away at west brom in a 5-2 win?

Neither of whom were midfielders.....

It's All Good..............
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 18:50:46 »

Last season we had part of the side stand with the home fans ( and the fucking drum ) while the stand behind the goal remained empty.
I guess its what Colchester guess we will take that dictates what stand they have given us. At least this year you can buy tickets from stfc. Last year had to order them from Colchester which resulted in many unwanted emails about tickets for their games.

Suicide
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 19:52:16 »

Neither of whom were midfielders.....

Oops! Must try harder when reading!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 20:00:35 »

Byrne (No 3) and Luongo (No 4) both ex Spurs. They also picked tonight loanees Swift (Chelsea), Toffolo (Norwich), Ricketts (Wolves) and Stephens (Southampton) They also have Turnbull (Southampton) who was suspended. Not your average wage bill then.

From the Rochdale forum.... if only they knew...

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 20:08:34 »

Also, Peter Coyne got one at home to Northampton in 85

Coyne was one of those who seemed to be as much a second striker as a midfielder....two pens in that game.  I remember it being a Friday night early season, so stood on the Bank. We'd had a dodgy start and weren't too convincing on the night, but with not long to go at 2-2, dear old Russell Lewis helped us out with a totally obvious and unnecessary handball for Coyney's hat-trick pen.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 20:55:54 »

Byrne (No 3) and Luongo (No 4) both ex Spurs. They also picked tonight loanees Swift (Chelsea), Toffolo (Norwich), Ricketts (Wolves) and Stephens (Southampton) They also have Turnbull (Southampton) who was suspended. Not your average wage bill then.

well they are correct, it's way below the average wage bill

I come from a land down-under
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 21:27:44 »

well they are correct, it's way below the average wage bill

Haha true that..

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 22:29:32 »

Good to see from the Rochdale fans and Hill that we're still "disgracing ourselves" in L1  Girl Giggle

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 07:21:45 »

"Swindon were clearly a cut above us, and deserve to be where they are in the league. I'd put them above Preston in terms of ability, though they might lack a bit of grit"

Have to agree with this Rochdale fan. A top 3 on footballing ability would involve City, us, and MK. But Preston have that niggly, dirty, gritty Simon Grayson edge which has served them well this season.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 08:51:55 »

"Swindon were clearly a cut above us, and deserve to be where they are in the league. I'd put them above Preston in terms of ability, though they might lack a bit of grit"

Have to agree with this Rochdale fan. A top 3 on footballing ability would involve City, us, and MK. But Preston have that niggly, dirty, gritty Simon Grayson edge which has served them well this season.

The same grit which wont cut it at a higher level I dont think. I wouldnt be surprised if Graysons gone before the end of the season next year (if they go up - which I think they will).
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 09:47:56 »

Nigglier and dirtier than Branco Wink 
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 09:48:49 »

Grayson seems to know how to get teams out of League One (Blackpool, Leeds, Huddersfield) but not much further.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Thursday, April 30, 2015, 13:25:51 »

Anyone remember what that quote from Keith Hill was? A tongue in cheek one about being unable to finish or something...

Can't seem to find it on here now... random, I know.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: