Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rochdale vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 55847 times)
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:13:15 »

Our second and third are very good too. Obika has a significant role in both too.
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:19:03 »

Sounds like Byrne was something close to his form before Xmas . If he can carry that on again through the play offs my optimism will soar.
Some great goals .
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #317 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:26:43 »

Cracking result last night. I certainly did not expect that. Its good to hear from Rochdale fans that they played well but that we were better. Good to hear Luongo and Byrne playing well. Great goals from us. Thier penalty was as soft as you can get. Hopefully we get confidence from this win and if we win our next 2 at home then it could get interesting. Well done Gladys. When others go it will give him a bigger chance to shine.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:30:09 »

To be honest, City fans liked the look of Byrne and Luongo as well, it's our fans who have been disappointed in recent times.  Either it's because a wobble in form causes us to look more closely at our players or that over time we become accustomed to their best days and expect it more often I think.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:36:13 »

Highlights are up. Gladwin's first is amazing.

Good finishes from Gladers. However the defending for all 6 goals was appalling!

On a completely unrelated note, the 82ers to 2500 to Preston, so getting additional tickets shouldn't be a problem (not that we'll need them).

Cats are better than dogs FACT
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:38:23 »

Sounds like Byrne was something close to his form before Xmas . If he can carry that on again through the play offs my optimism will soar.
Some great goals .
And that's what kills you every time   No
lambourn red

« Reply #321 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:40:28 »

Cracking result last night. I certainly did not expect that. Its good to hear from Rochdale fans that they played well but that we were better. Good to hear Luongo and Byrne playing well. Great goals from us. Thier penalty was as soft as you can get. Hopefully we get confidence from this win and if we win our next 2 at home then it could get interesting. Well done Gladys. When others go it will give him a bigger chance to shine.

Gladwin was fantastic last night given a free role in the middle of midfield which is his preferred position he reminds me of a young Chris Waddle in his heyday. Luongo seems to be better when playing the holding role he is so strong on the ball and they just struggled to get the ball off of him last night. Byrne also had his best game for a while mainly down to the fact they did not double up on him like others have , I came away from the game last night very optimistic that we could win the play offs .
Panda Paws

« Reply #322 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:50:55 »

Good finishes from Gladers. However the defending for all 6 goals was appalling!

On a completely unrelated note, the 82ers to 2500 to Preston, so getting additional tickets shouldn't be a problem (not that we'll need them).
#

It's their last home game of the season. They'll sell out, rather than give us more.

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:05:31 »

It's good to see gladwins great recent form result in a hattrick. The lad has loads of ability in my opinion
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:06:31 »

They have an away end that has about 3k in it, right? I haven't got my ticket yet, but I'm tempted to get one this week.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:20:54 »

#

It's their last home game of the season. They'll sell out, rather than give us more.

I don't think we'll sell them but pretty sure they would have to give us more if we wanted them. 1600 is less than the 10% minimum allocation I think?!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:25:27 »

Potentially I believe we could get 4500. Don't think we'll take more than 2500 unless we keep winning
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:46:30 »

Potentially I believe we could get 4500. Don't think we'll take more than 2500 unless we keep winning

It all depends. This could be a game which decides our season, meaning we take as many as we're given, or it could effectively be a dead rubber with only 600 bothering.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:06:23 »

It's good to see gladwins great recent form result in a hattrick. The lad has loads of ability in my opinion

Totally agree. He gets slated constantly where I sit, and whilst he does frustrate me when he slows the play down when he doesn't need to, his talent is obvious. If we stay in League One he will be a huge player for us next year.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:11:09 »

I can't see this happening. We rarely take a load to the stupidly far big games regardless of the importance. I could be wrong though.

If it could be us taking 2nd spot I'd guess about 2.5k, if it could be us being equal with them I'd say 1-1.5k, any other situation would be < 1k.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: