Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol City Vs Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 92419 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:41:05 »

3-1 defeat

I come from a land down-under
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:41:11 »

Tempting (despite having been at the MK game on Saturday), if whoever you've most recently offered the ticket to doesn't go for it then yeah, why not.

Cool. I'll get back to you about 12pm.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:47:13 »

Surely there's a TEFer with the enthusiasm to come on here with a rallying battle cry...

Anybody?
Somebody?
Nobody?

Sigh
REDBUCK

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:51:58 »

What's the point, we'll only be disappointed
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:52:08 »

We are going to hammer them, 4-0. Playing 3-6-1.
"Why do you need to expand your ground, you only ever fill it when playing rovers"
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:57:25 »

Here we go...

COME ON TOWN FANS. GET BEHIND THE TEAM!!

Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:58:31 »

We're better away from home Cotterill is foaming at the mouth (when isn't he?) he'll have them overhyped, the morons in the stand will push it further and we'll counter attack with some of the best football we've played all season.

That or Stephens will get sent off after half an hour and we'll lose 2-0.

I'm still going option A though.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 08:59:04 »

I don't know why the city fans are so nervous going into this game. I don't think we'll score. Hope I'm wrong.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 09:03:34 »

The best we can hope for is, to keep the score down to three nil and eleven players still on the pitch at full time.
I've had the piss ripped out of me all morning (and that's from pox arsholes) I'd like to thank the Town players very much.
The sad thing about modern football, is that a lot of players that laid down and died on Saturday will be playing at a higher level next season.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 09:11:54 »

I don't see it as must win...autos have gone, and PO's more or less certain, so we need to look at how to approach the final few games. Given that 4th or 5th is likely to involve a game v Blades, a noted cup side, there's definitely an advantage to be had in finishing 3rd. A point would put us on a par with Franchise, and a defeat, still within range.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 09:16:48 »

I don't see it as must win...autos have gone, and PO's more or less certain, so we need to look at how to approach the final few games. Given that 4th or 5th is likely to involve a game v Blades, a noted cup side, there's definitely an advantage to be had in finishing 3rd. A point would put us on a par with Franchise, and a defeat, still within range.

I think this game is all about trying to hold onto finishing 3rd and keeping the Shitty's last win against us in 2003.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 09:18:39 »

Autos are gone, but the possibility of doing the 'double' hasn't. It would be amazing if we did, and such a confidence booster for the final run in.

Would also reduce the gap for Preston.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 09:20:31 »

The best we can hope for is, to keep the score down to three nil and eleven players still on the pitch at full time.

Well, this isn't quite true. I'm hoping for a 6-0 Town win, a few City sendings off and Dean Lewington to run on the pitch, shove Cotterill over and then get a ten game ban.

Hope and expectation however, are different things
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 09:28:25 »

Quote from: Reg Smeeton
  A point would put us on a par with Franchise

aren't they 2 points ahead of us?

it's natural to see pessimism here. we just witnessed a limp end to our shot at autos. to be honest we should really acknowledge Preston have been shit hot at the right time.

in any case I'm wondering if Thompson being suspended could actually be a good thing. maybe we will have to drop defenders into defence, put a midfielder into midfield and play our best strike partnership. Flint will dominate a loan smith, but he hates being run at .

let's fucking do it. then rest players v Preston if there is nothing riding on it Smiley
kerry red

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 09:30:07 »

Fuck 'em in the ear!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: