Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Franchise Matchday Thread  (Read 53445 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:31:16 »

Game was lost in the dressing room, five centre halves - two in midfield!!!  Why fuck about with a winning combination, Cooper was found out today as was the rest of our team after an even first half.  Some classic announcing, apparently the fifth official indicated the extra to be added on at half time and then he announced Swift was mom!!  Later rescinded to Fods, a correct decision!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:32:25 »

I thought Robinson was good value in the post-match comments. Quite like the bloke, and wouldn't mind him here one day. Just a shame he's helping the dark side right now.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:32:37 »

Quite how Nathan gets a yellow for standing up to a player and that ginger cunt doesn't get sent off for shoving Mark Cooper over I'll never know.

Defending second half was woeful. All there is to say really.

Must beat Shitty.  Must beat Preston.  Must win every other game.
Thompson should have got a yellow after that but didn't so it evened out.
Lewington should have been sent off. Little good it would have done us.
He's going to be a fat fucker when he stops playing.
Flashheart

« Reply #168 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:32:38 »

Q. What impact did the subs make?
MC "When I made the substitutions it was 1-0, & it ended up 3-0, what do you think?"

You've just gotta love him a bit for that.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:33:22 »

although i absolutely fucking hate them I hope MKD go up autos cos we will never beat them in the play offs

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:35:15 »

You've just gotta love him a bit for that.
Yes

although i absolutely fucking hate them I hope MKD go up autos cos we will never beat them in the play offs
True, sadly.

I thought Robinson was good value in the post-match comments. Quite like the bloke, and wouldn't mind him here one day. Just a shame he's helping the dark side right now.
Some people will never like him because of his connections with the Dark Side. I quite like him as well though.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:35:22 »

Some classic announcing, apparently the fifth official indicated the extra to be added on at half time and then he announced Swift was mom!!  Later rescinded to Fods, a correct decision!

Poor bastard was probably still recovering from trying to say Combat Splat Paintball
kerry red

« Reply #172 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:35:32 »

I'm going to sleep off my early session.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:37:02 »

Looked to me as if our game plan was to keep it tight and then try to knick a goal. But our final ball and finishing was poor. Their plan was to counter attack. Once they fluked the first, the counter attacking and lack of tracking back by our midfield killed us. Really disappointed and annoyed, but not surprised.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:37:06 »

Back in the merlin. Absolute dog shite performance. Of all the teams to lose to. Too many fucking players went missing today. Oh well back to the beer  Pint
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:37:14 »

Two things.
I Would rather watch a committed side like MK than our predictable ONE PACE tippy tappy.
They attacked in numbers and defended in numbers. It's that one pace football that stopped my mate coming to football this season.
MK fans are not customers, they're fans. Supported their team throughout the 90. Just like we didn't.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:38:44 »

We looked like a team that hadn't played for nearly three weeks,gave the ball away far too easily and some or most of our corners and crosses were terrible.Branco was his usual marmite self but I thought that Rickettsia had a decent game getting some decent tackles and blocks in.Automatic is going to be hard now but a decent finish still on the cards and hopefully the rustiness is out of the way and we start again on Tuesday with a win against city
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:39:34 »

The international break has cost us again.  We always play rubbish after.

Today was always going to be difficult after such a long break without a game.....I said it felt like the season was over, and hoped the players wouldn't be metaphorically on the beach, but they were..

However, the break may help at the PO end of season...
Flashheart

« Reply #178 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:39:47 »

As an aside...

I saw no evidence of what one might call cheating tonight. From both teams. Sure the ref made some bad decisions and franchise should have had a penalty early on, but that's down to bad reffing.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 13:41:19 »

As an aside...

I saw no evidence of what one might call cheating tonight. From both teams. Sure the ref made some bad decisions and franchise should have had a penalty early on, but that's down to bad reffing.

I know. Maybe we should revert back to it?

Wink
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: