Poll
Question: How many Town games have you attended this season?
None - 15 (13.6%)
1-5 - 25 (22.7%)
6-15 - 22 (20%)
16-25 - 35 (31.8%)
>25 - 13 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 100

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: More TEF navel-gazing  (Read 17451 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 11:57:52 »

Speaking of which, today is the last day for existing season ticket holders to renew seats...I need to get 1 adult plus 2 kids, I'd like to make it 3 kids and bump the numbers up...here's how the pricing works:

1+1 = £530
1+2 = £540
1+3 = £675

Not much of an incentive is it!?

I suppose it's just unlucky you've had 3 kids in a 5 year period.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 12:09:59 »

All home games, not been to any away this season, been wanting to go to a few but not a lot of spare cash floating about and us doing well on the road I would feel I may have jinxed it if I went and they lost (as daft as it sounds) - so back to a few away games next season
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 12:17:58 »

I think you must be the guy who works in my missus' school. If so thanks for the programmes!! If not you won't have a clue what I'm talking about!!!

I assume she is a teacher?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 12:21:40 »

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 12:41:34 »

In the 6-15 category + Orient away. Multigame ticket have helped.

Born in Swindon and currently living on the South Coast. With a lot of league 1 being north of Swindon there are no real local games for me anymore.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 13:08:44 »

Ha ha!!! It actually took me a while to work that one out!!!!  Clap

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 16:02:07 »

12 home & 2 away so far.

Live near Peterborough
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 23:29:47 »

Ha ha!!! It actually took me a while to work that one out!!!!  Clap

Thanks for the thanks, but I have no idea what you are talking about!! But nice to know therecare other Town fans close by.... Smiley
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 09:50:26 »

Thanks for the thanks, but I have no idea what you are talking about!! But nice to know therecare other Town fans close by.... Smiley
Ah, well for your information there's definitely another Town fan in the Brecon area somewhere!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 10:41:46 »

The amount of norvern teams in the league this year has really put a damp squib on a lot of people's plans I think. Whilst I'd love to be able to drive up to Fleetwood and back I, and I'm sure a fair few others, just can't afford to do it.

The only 'local' clubs this year are us, Yeovil (not for long), Bristol, and you could make an argument for Coventry I suppose. Even Yeovil's the best part of 2 hours away from Swindon.

I refuse to acknowledge Franchise as a real club so they're not in this.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 10:49:52 »

For me this is a big part of why I'm desperate to go up, yes it will be amazing to be back at a higher level, and in the top two tiers after so long away.

But the real attraction is better away days; we'd have Fulham, Brentford, Charlton, Birmingham, Reading ,Cardiff, Brighton, Wolves, possibly Watford and Milwall and presumably QPR.

That's ten or eleven games that are easily accessible from Swindon and London where I'm based.

Even presuming a few are mid weeks, and one, inevitably, will be on Boxing Day when no trains run, there should still be a fair few mouth watering away days.

Mrs Brown

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 12:49:38 »

Born and bred in Swindon, now living in Highworth.  Managed (with the aid of two season tickets won in a competition last season) to convert Everton fan husband to Swindon Town and we've been to all the home games (except one each season - bad planning on our part) for the last two seasons.  Prior to that, I was a season ticket holder from 1979 to around 1996 when Steve McMahon's 'style' of football put me off.  Went to a handful of games between then and the start of the 2013/14 season, usually when I was given free tickets for one reason or another.  Already purchased season tickets for next season and take family members along to games when possible.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 13:10:58 »

Been to all the home games except Scunthorpe (was on hols). Done: Port Vale, Notts County, Franchise, Sheff Utd, Barnsley, Chesterfield away.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 17:49:59 »

Been to all the home games except Scunthorpe (was on hols).
Coincidentally, the only game I've been to.......for the same reason.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 19:52:08 »

North of Banbury. 120 mile round trip.
Every home game and missed 4 away games, all midweek due to work.
Went to two new away grounds this season in our league, the only ones that I have never been to - Chesterfields new ground and Fleetwood.
Sponsoring the match day programme twice with the lads (mates) and take my two boys (one more than the other) to most games..... Just in my blood.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: