Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise at home  (Read 35852 times)
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 21:19:46 »

Kempes 1-0. Smiley

With the one and only Ossie Ardiles sporting the number 1 shirt.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 21:37:31 »

This is a great idea. But I'll need to check with the club first. They don't want to give the clean-up crew more to do on top of what is already a big job. Away days, hell yeah. But out of every club surely our own is one we don't want to piss off Smiley
May help smooth the way if you can get some volunteers to help clean up afterward? If you could guarantee there would be x number of people per stand helping tidy it all up, then that might lessen the burden on the club?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 21:59:25 »

I'll be in a pub in London, but can't wait to see it, as you've certainly got a flair for this, as I wouldn't know where to start.

Better that Mr Box keeps his "flairs" at home....although I suppose they could come out for the Orient game, along with an attack on the keeper...who says the young uns, don't have old skool tendencies.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 22:00:22 »

I'm usually in favour of these schemes, but personally, given the opponents, I'd rather a visual acknowledgement that their continued existence is a blight on the game

A big banner facing the cameras proclaiming 'FRANCHISE FOOTBALL IS THEFT' would be ideal.

However, realistically I too will be in the pub in London so I don't suppose I get a vote.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 22:18:03 »

I'm usually in favour of these schemes, but personally, given the opponents, I'd rather a visual acknowledgement that their continued existence is a blight on the game

A big banner facing the cameras proclaiming 'FRANCHISE FOOTBALL IS THEFT' would be ideal.

However, realistically I too will be in the pub in London so I don't suppose I get a vote.

This would be awesome. But I'm under strict instructions not to have any banners that carry a message aimed at any specific body. We have to stick to supporting our team unfortunately.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 22:57:34 »

Love the idea of a mass ticker-tape reception mixed in with flag waving as the team  takes to the pitch!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 22:57:49 »

Oh I did tell Nathan last night that there is a flag coming he'll like, he was really keen on finding out more, but luckily I was too drunk to spill the beans.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 23:00:17 »

This would be awesome. But I'm under strict instructions not to have any banners that carry a message aimed at any specific body. We have to stick to supporting our team unfortunately.

I refuse to recognise the franchise or acknowledge that such a 'team' exists.

Ergo, if they don't exist they aren't a genuine body.

So we, and by we I mean you, can put what you like about them.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 23:05:02 »

Oh I did tell Nathan last night that there is a flag coming he'll like, he was really keen on finding out more, but luckily I was too drunk to spill the beans.

Good good. Keep it quiet for now Wink

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 00:12:30 »

At first, I thought JayBox was a bit annoying, but as time has gone by the more I've taken to the kid. I've a lot of respect for you mate. Great work on trying to inspire fans, and the flags idea is brilliant. I think I've found my new favourite forum poster (Sorry Flasheart and Tails, you've been demoted to 2nd and 3rd respectively)

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 02:55:02 »

I know this is bit of a silly suggestion, but how about investigating these. If the H&S bods at the club can be persuaded that these are safe then why not? Subject to cost obviously. If they can be "detonated" under close control and supervision (even by designated stewards) then it would be quite a spectacle.

http://www.enolagaye.com/shop/

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 04:23:46 »

The game is on Sky...

The club have had long enough to increase the atmosphere for this game....lower the silly ticket price and do kids for a quid and that thing where we fill the bank with youngins.....

Whatever Jay sorts should be icing....

Clems Army!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 09:17:09 »

Surely the club could reduce ticket prices considering it's on the box? Surely any loss on markdown would be more than met by sky money?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 09:18:25 »

Can I nominate ironside to be one of the flag wavers?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 09:21:39 »

Surely the club could reduce ticket prices considering it's on the box? Surely any loss on markdown would be more than met by sky money?
Considering the way the Club is being run at the moment, I would be very surprised if they don't do all they can to ensure that it's a full house.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: