Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise at home  (Read 35880 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 13:53:41 »

In time, MK will be recognised in their own right and won't be viewed as a club there as a result of a relocated franchise.

Personally I already see them as a club with their own identity, impressive stadium and with over a decade of existence which is rich in history.
That's one o the worst fishing attempts I've ever seen.

It's All Good..............
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 14:04:52 »

That's one o the worst fishing attempts I've ever seen.

All of my posts in this thread are too obvious for to be classed as a fishing attempt. Unless you're the type of person who starts a petition - objecting to Jeremy Clarkson's election campaign for Prime Minister - because The Daily Mash reported it.

It's entirely possible it is one of the worst attempts at ironic humour you've ever seen, I can give you that.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 14:17:08 »

[/quote
All of my posts in this thread are too obvious for to be classed as a fishing attempt. Unless you're the type of person who starts a petition - objecting to Jeremy Clarkson's election campaign for Prime Minister - because The Daily Mash reported it.

It's entirely possible it is one of the worst attempts at ironic humour you've ever seen, I can give you that.
I thought all your previous posts on this thread were sincere and heartfelt!

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 14:18:37 »

[/quoteI thought all your previous posts on this thread were sincere and heartfelt!

Smiley
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 15:01:15 »

I got sacked from my presenting radio show on MKFM when i started slagging off Winklman, And yes MK city (its still a town tho) doesnt have history, but Bletchley (which is a part of MK now) does (Enigma, Paralympics etc)

But that is not in defence of Franchise, they are a pathetic excuse of a football club, I see grown men walking wearing there Franchise football tops it really is fucking fake. My baby is due to be born in September in MK, but it wont be supporting fucking Franchise thats for sure, I hate them more then I hate Oxford!! Fucking Scum!

Not a fan then?
kerry red

« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 15:09:45 »

The Marketing Manager of Franchise was on Pointless yesterday.

She is a West Ham fan.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 16:46:07 »

A lot of people around MK are actually quite shamed still by the club, However as horrible it is to say it, they have got some good intiatives in place to attract the kids, something on the vein of what the Trust at STFC are doing, but on a much larger scale. A constant presence also around the center too.

So although not a fan, but that's because of what they have done, it would be very bad practice to not follow some of their schemes, because it would be beneficial for STFC.

The older segment of their fanbase are clueless morons tho
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 16:53:05 »

A lot of people around MK are actually quite shamed still by the club, However as horrible it is to say it, they have got some good intiatives in place to attract the kids, something on the vein of what the Trust at STFC are doing, but on a much larger scale. A constant presence also around the center too.

So although not a fan, but that's because of what they have done, it would be very bad practice to not follow some of their schemes, because it would be beneficial for STFC.

The older segment of their fanbase are clueless morons tho

No
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 17:38:18 »

No

Sad Sad

Clems Army!
clubstealingcunt

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 18:50:47 »

Franchise will be an established Premiership club within 10 years, thus providing hope for the likes of Swindon to emulate them (all be it on a smaller scale)

derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 19:03:25 »

Please enlighten me to how the likes of Franchise will be a prem club when A) your not well backed, and b) who will in the end support Franchise when 1) London is half an hour away on the train, and 2) Birmingham is also half an hour away but the other way, you wont take support away from any London based Prem clubs, and Aston Villa, WBA, Birmingham, and also Wolves.

You have some good initiatives granted, but you don't have that realness about the club. You wont get hat for at least another 40 odd years at best. Until then, Franchise will just be that annoying new kid at school with the shiny trainers, but was always a bit smelly
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 19:11:06 »

Franchise will be an established Premiership club within 10 years, thus providing hope for the likes of Swindon to emulate them (all be it on a smaller scale)

What sort of Franchise fan calls Franchise... Franchise.

No self - respect...
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 19:13:26 »

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 19:15:45 »

Why is Franchise now seen as Franchise?

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 19:20:41 »

You're a week too early,  numbnuts.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: