Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doncaster Rovers vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37190 times)
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 11:02:33 »

Would be surprised to come away with a win. Would take 1-1.

Think we'll lose 2-1.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 11:04:23 »

2-0 win, goals from Swift and Stephens.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 11:24:25 »

Eurrrrghhhhh we'll probably lose this one.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 12:55:43 »

Was we not linked with Theo Robinson in the dim and distant past or was he here on loan - his name rings bells for some reason ?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 12:58:42 »

Was we not linked with Theo Robinson in the dim and distant past or was he here on loan - his name rings bells for some reason ?

He turned us down very late on in negotiations and signed with Huddersfield Town.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 12:59:02 »

Weren't we linked with him the year Huddersfield bought him and every other decent striker on the market all at once?
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 13:04:19 »

Agreed to join us,went on holiday,then signed for huddersfield for more money. Caused a bit of bad feeling with Watford at the time if memory serves. 1-1 draw to carry on the unbeaten run with Toffolo with a late equaliser
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 13:53:39 »

Really hoping we can grind out another 1-0 victory
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 14:25:43 »

Doncaster incongruously posh? Really? Thought it was a right sh*t hole. Anyway purple kit, grim Northern outpost on a tuesday night. I'm afraid an end to our brief unbeaten run beckons despite fact that they are pretty rubbish at home and have lost twice as many at The Keepmoat as they have on their travels. We definitely owe them one after they robbed a victory at The County Ground but sadly I reckon a repeat of Oldham away is on the cards 2-1 to Donny.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 14:28:14 »

Never get anything at Donny and we're wearing THAT kit. Defeat.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 14:40:47 »

Doncaster incongruously posh? Really? Thought it was a right sh*t hole.

Admittedly, that was based on one girl I used to know.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 15:38:45 »

Doncaster incongruously posh? Really?

Think Froggy may be basing his perceptioin on the St Leger, which is held at Doncaster Racecourse, unless there's a war on, or the course is falling down a big hole due to mining subsidence.

The St Leger is in fact the oldest of the 5 classics....and was indeed started in the 18th Century by a bunch of Lords....so got to be some posh types around there.
kerry red

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 18:00:30 »

So, who's going to be the first man down regarding the bookings?

Branco for me - I'm sure last time there was an amnesty pending Nat went 4 or 5 games unbooked
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 18:03:25 »

So, who's going to be the first man down regarding the bookings?

Branco for me - I'm sure last time there was an amnesty pending Nat went 4 or 5 games unbooked

I think Kasim is going to get booked. He can use up his missed match while he's away with Iraq (although I'm pretty sure we won't get away with that).

Also, we need to seriously think about making sure we don't lose ALL our defensive options for MK & City. It's almost like we say to them pick up a yellow so they can miss Colchester or MK then be back for City.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 18:11:52 »

I think Kasim is going to get booked. He can use up his missed match while he's away with Iraq (although I'm pretty sure we won't get away with that).

Also, we need to seriously think about making sure we don't lose ALL our defensive options for MK & City. It's almost like we say to them pick up a yellow so they can miss Colchester or MK then be back for City.

2 match ban for ten yellows
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: