Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vale Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36825 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 19:46:10 »

No. And it wasn't aimed as a negative response.

Just some of our fans don't appreciate the hard work like Jay has done and don't get involved. It's the fans that say 'you're sat in my seat' kind of fan...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 19:46:13 »

Least they tried. You don't even go to games do you?
Well spotted herthab - the irony is coming thick and fast tonight.

Loving it  Cool

Can't really see how it's not a negative response Sippo to be fair.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 19:46:58 »

One voice shouting for you is better than a thousand keyboard moans (Confucius he say)  Smiley
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 19:48:58 by wheretherealredsare » Logged
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:03:20 »

Well, just got home. Fucking shattered.

I had a great time and everyone in the away end was up for it. People were actively asking for balloons. The flags I threw out were up high plenty of times, just hope they bring them back to games. And the streamers went down well.

The banquet paper kept blowing away and tearing unfortunately so I think I might get some fabric for MK. And more streamers next time.

The players seemed to appreciate it and we got a win so it was a great day all around.

And in response to it looking 'pathetic' or 'half hearted', I think the fact it was a 1/3 full huge away end didn't help. Everyone was so spread out meaning a lot of it go lost. It was my first time organising anything like this so it's a first step towards creating a great atmosphere for our fans.

Hopefully those who were there enjoyed it. Smiley

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:04:48 »

Great vocal following today throughout, if you didn't go and are moaning about numbers/half heartedness then get off your arse and go yourself.

Fair play jay, liveliest away crowd in a while and a great battling 3 points
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:07:00 »

I had a great time and everyone in the away end was up for it. People were actively asking for balloons. The flags I threw out were up high plenty of times, just hope they bring them back to games. And the streamers went down well.

The banquet paper kept blowing away and tearing unfortunately so I think I might get some fabric for MK. And more streamers next time.

The players seemed to appreciate it and we got a win so it was a great day all around.

And in response to it looking 'pathetic' or 'half hearted', I think the fact it was a 1/3 full huge away end didn't help. Everyone was so spread out meaning a lot of it go lost. It was my first time organising anything like this so it's a first step towards creating a great atmosphere for our fans.

Well done young man.

Loving your work  Cool
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:10:56 »

Well done young man.

Loving your work  Cool

Cheers.

Love this photo:

https://twitter.com/Official_STFC/status/576835338720526339

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:11:18 »

Take a bow young Man.
Takes effort and cost to do what you did and glad the result was a just reward.

My lad loved the balloons, streamers and beach balls.
Have to say that the atmosphere today was immense despite the lack of numbers.
Been to most away games this season and today we were louder than games where we have taken more fans. Reckon that was down to the effort you put in which made everyone want to take part.

Motm Jay.
Well done you.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:12:28 »

Fair play, I was involved to a small extent with L&P and regardless of the massive efforts in a similar way there seems to be an element of luck to get it right - there has to be a momentum that takes on a life of its own. That's a trick that's very hard to pull off.

But keep plugging away...nice one.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:14:38 »

That was one of the best atmosphere in an away game I've seen in a long time, good work Jay.. I was standing just behind you! Great 3 points still in the mix, 1-0 is the most satisfying score away from home.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:15:29 »

Great vocal following today throughout, if you didn't go and are moaning about numbers/half heartedness then get off your arse and go yourself.

Fair play jay, liveliest away crowd in a while and a great battling 3 points

This ..... Singing for 90 minutes.
Ground out that result today. Just needed that second goal to kill it off but didn't come.
Wes that save from the free kick was world class.
Met some Vale fans in the services on way home and they reckon Wes is amazing.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:18:05 »

Take a bow, Jay.  Not unreasonable to suggest, given how tight the game was, that your efforts may well have contributed to getting the win.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:23:50 »

Thanks Jay, that is all. Smiley
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #193 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:26:22 »

Just when you think Sippo couldn't possibly make himself look more of a cunt Cheesy

Great effort Jaybox, I've commented on your enthusiasm before. It may not be 'cool' to have a good time at football, but it's fucking good fun.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:28:48 »

Good work Jay, now everyone knows your doing this stuff it should snowball. Damn fine effort on your part.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: