Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vale Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36787 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:37:06 »

Good to see some photos, I was looking for some everywhere earlier to see how it went!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:39:03 »

Great result and nice to know we can grind out a win when required. Branco an underrated genius.

How did the happy clappy shit go?
Looks like it went really well, especially all the more so as it was pretty much one bloke doing it and his first time doing so at that. Fair play to you, sir.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:52:19 »

I'll have a pint of that
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:57:39 »

I'm thrilled to hear what some of you thought.

I have a few bob left over so we're ready to do more of this sort of thing in the coming weeks.

Who'd be up for this sort of thing in the Town End for MK?

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:00:27 »

Just when you think Sippo couldn't possibly make himself look more of a cunt Cheesy

Big hugs gorgeous x

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:01:58 »

Yep, well done Jay. Amazing the difference one or two enthusiastic people can make. Like you, and Steve Mytton for instance. Keep it up.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #201 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:08:52 »

I'm thrilled to hear what some of you thought.

I have a few bob left over so we're ready to do more of this sort of thing in the coming weeks.

Who'd be up for this sort of thing in the Town End for MK?

Totally up for it. I'm in M60 if you want to get a ticket near us so we can get some songs going.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:12:06 »

Also heard a couple of songs today I liked; Nathan Thompson he's one of our own was good and Ooh the Rossi Branco was cheesy but quite funny.
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:12:15 »

Great to see the rewards of your hard work today jay. Well done that man. Like many have said, cracking atmosphere especially given only 600 fans there. Those photo's are great and I hope you get permission to use them for any publicity you do.
Great to meet you today - two rows behind you. And let me know anything else I can help with for mk, city, Preston/any other games.
Well in

FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:16:49 »

Love the influx on enthusiam this has brought to most people, cant remember the last away game before today where the vast majority werent sat down and were singing for 90 mins.

It definitely makes a difference to the team
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:18:20 »

Also heard a couple of songs today I liked; Nathan Thompson he's one of our own was good and Ooh the Rossi Branco was cheesy but quite funny.

This. I loved the Rossi Branco song.

Put your left leg in, your left leg out.
In, out. In, out. Shake it all about.
Do the Rossi Branco and turn around.
That's what it's all about.
Whoaa do the Rossi Branco.
Whoaa do the Rossi Branco.
Slide in.
Take him out.
Rah. Rah. Rah.

[Repeat]

For reference:

welshred

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:46:56 »

Wow! The South Wales branch of the STFC Supporters club (me) has just got home. Really enjoyed. I don't go away very often (the last was the league cup win v City under Di Canio) so I don't have much to compare it to but I thought the atmosphere was really good. Singing almost throughout.

Thought the effort Jay and his mates put in was admirable. It was great to see all the balloons and streamers (although we left one hell of a mess behind ha). Think it should be easier to get more people involved at the CG so it's a great start.

Vale fans were incredibly quiet. It's a funny little ground but there was just no atmosphere coming from them.

As for the game, we should probably have scored 1 or 2 more had we been a bit more clinical. Gladwin, Byrne and Obika all had chances to finish the game off but took too many touches. On another day we probably would have let 1 or 2 in as well. Wes made some smart saves and there were quite a few blocked shots.
We played some lovely football at times. Still managed to gift them a few openings but in general it was very good. The move that created Smiths chance right at the end - I think between Byrne and Gladwin was delicious!

Need Preston to slip up now and keep winning.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:47:16 »

Port vale forum is an interesting read haha

No club has ever wasted time when 1-0 up away from home apparently and they deserved at least a point. For all their huff and puff Fods had very little to do

welshred

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:48:32 »

Oh, and Swift is maybe the most frustrating footballer I have ever watched.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 21:50:32 »

Port vale forum is an interesting read haha

No club has ever wasted time when 1-0 up away from home apparently and they deserved at least a point. For all their huff and puff Fods had very little to do

In fairness they did deserve a point from that. They worked really hard and did earn it IMO, they're just unlucky our defence had a blinder. But saying that we could have been 3-0 up by the time they came into it at 35 mins.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: