Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol City ticket details announced  (Read 9860 times)
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 07:14:44 »

There was an allocation of 1100 away tickets for this match

Has this figure been confirmed anywhere?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #46 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 08:23:57 »

I think a certain number go to the Travel Club for regular travellers by coach.

I've probably got enough points but thats because I buy tickets for my daughter on my account so I've only been away 3 games but will have enough points. the problem thuogh is that I can't really go and leave my daughter sat at home. Looks like i'll be in front of the telly and go to Colchester instead
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 09:13:28 »

Every sympathy with you on the prolapsed disc trouble, Banners.

If you haven't got one already, get yourself an inversion table. Hanging upside down by your ankles works wonders for the spine. (Don't do it when your pissed up though. You won't be able to resist doing it starkers, and It's a right cunt trying to get yourself upright again, let alone having to contemplate calling the missus for help....)

Fair play to anyone who's got 350-odd points and can get a BS ticket. They deserve to get one as they've obviously been to plenty of away games as well as home.

No one seems to have noticed that the club have stitched the rest of us up though.

There was an allocation of 1100 away tickets for this match, so where the fuck are the remaining 200+ going?

20% of the total allocation going to the Prawn Sarny brigade?

20% of the total allocation going to 'mates' of the board?

20% of the total allocation going to corporate sponsors - who write off club sponsorship as a fucking tax deductible item anyway?

Are those cunts going to have to prove their 'Loyalty' like the rest of us?

Nah. Thought not.

Like I said, no problem with anyone getting a ticket if they've got more points than the next bloke, but it's a bit fucking rich choking genuine fans during a scarce ticket allocation in favour of the clingons.

50 tickets, maybe, but 200+??

Taking the fucking piss

I can confirm that everyone at the club is under strict instruction that there is no special treatment for Bristol City tickets e.g. sponsors, family etc do not get priority by knowing the staff.

It's probably 1100 tickets, yeah... but because the away end is in the family end they've probably added a shit ton of segregation at the side and the front few rows.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 09:18:20 »

It's obvious its down to segregation. It's a local derby.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
sal66

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 11:52:48 »

I think a certain number go to the Travel Club for regular travellers by coach.

This is not the case - everyone that travels with SAS Travel has to sort their own match tickets.  This applies to all matches not just this one.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 13, 2015, 11:58:21 by sal66 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: