Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol City ticket details announced  (Read 9897 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 18:52:04 »

I have 320 + my Capital One Cup Brighton game ticket that I got on the gate + my Walsall ticket on the gate so I'm actually on 345. Fuck that.

Nope you are on 320
They won't retro add points for tickets bought on the gate

Isn't 320 the next ticket stage, the next day
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 18:57:49 »

Nope you are on 320
They won't retro add points for tickets bought on the gate

Isn't 320 the next ticket stage, the next day

Yeah, I've sent an email over in the hopes they make an exception... hahaha

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 19:07:06 »

I'm sure someone has said before that if you purchase tickets for away games from our club, we receive a small percentage. If you buy them on the day, at the away ground, we don't get anything. So you've deprived the club of much needed cash, you cunts.

No true fan can bleat about a points system thats been in place for a couple of years; you knew about it yet chose not to use it, tough shit. Those who have got 350+ points deserve their tickets (and a long session of counselling as well).

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 19:11:42 »

Can't complain, 4000 into 991 don't go.

At least its on Sky.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 19:12:01 »

I'm sure someone has said before that if you purchase tickets for away games from our club, we receive a small percentage. If you buy them on the day, at the away ground, we don't get anything. So you've deprived the club of much needed cash, you cunts.

No true fan can bleat about a points system thats been in place for a couple of years; you knew about it yet chose not to use it, tough shit. Those who have got 350+ points deserve their tickets (and a long session of counselling as well).

I bought my Walsall Tickets on the 11th December and I bought my Brighton ticket from the club but I'm sure I'll get one in phase two.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 19:19:23 »

I bought my Walsall Tickets on the 11th December and I bought my Brighton ticket from the club but I'm sure I'll get one in phase two.
My post wasn't aimed specifically at you Jay, more the moaners on Facebook. I've got 320 points so I'll be trying on Tuesday too. Think there will be some disappointed people next week but at least we'll all get to see the game, one way or another.

It's All Good..............
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:19:54 »

I have 455 loyalty points so hopefully will get a ticket.
Been to most away games this season and have a season ticket.
Started buying tickets on line rather than on the gate at away games because of the loyalty points scheme.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:26:37 »

Well done.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:30:15 »

Started buying tickets on line rather than on the gate at away games because of the loyalty points scheme.

Football fandom cannot be measured in points*

*Unless you're trying to get tickets for a football match where the demand exceeds the allocation.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:39:46 »

And I thought I was doing well with 205.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Flashheart

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:41:07 »

I've got fucking thousands of loyalty points.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:42:54 »

Football fandom cannot be measured in points*

*Unless you're trying to get tickets for a football match where the demand exceeds the allocation.
Been still going home and away for the last 10 weeks with a prolapsed disc.
Should have seen me at Sheffield United, had to go by train as couldn't drive let alone walk.
High as a kite on painkillers and at halftime spaced out at the back of the stand across 4 seats.
Super fan not but following Swindon is part of my life.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:59:29 »

Just in case any one gives a dam Ive no idea if I have any points, but I probably do however Im busy that day working so there's one ticket going.

Im just scared of the terrifying atmosphere really. 

Never knowingly overstated.
deltaincline

« Reply #43 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 00:45:16 »

Been still going home and away for the last 10 weeks with a prolapsed disc.
Should have seen me at Sheffield United, had to go by train as couldn't drive let alone walk.
High as a kite on painkillers and at halftime spaced out at the back of the stand across 4 seats.
Super fan not but following Swindon is part of my life.

Every sympathy with you on the prolapsed disc trouble, Banners.

If you haven't got one already, get yourself an inversion table. Hanging upside down by your ankles works wonders for the spine. (Don't do it when your pissed up though. You won't be able to resist doing it starkers, and It's a right cunt trying to get yourself upright again, let alone having to contemplate calling the missus for help....)

Fair play to anyone who's got 350-odd points and can get a BS ticket. They deserve to get one as they've obviously been to plenty of away games as well as home.

No one seems to have noticed that the club have stitched the rest of us up though.

There was an allocation of 1100 away tickets for this match, so where the fuck are the remaining 200+ going?

20% of the total allocation going to the Prawn Sarny brigade?

20% of the total allocation going to 'mates' of the board?

20% of the total allocation going to corporate sponsors - who write off club sponsorship as a fucking tax deductible item anyway?

Are those cunts going to have to prove their 'Loyalty' like the rest of us?

Nah. Thought not.

Like I said, no problem with anyone getting a ticket if they've got more points than the next bloke, but it's a bit fucking rich choking genuine fans during a scarce ticket allocation in favour of the clingons.

50 tickets, maybe, but 200+??

Taking the fucking piss
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 04:20:12 »

There was an allocation of 1100 away tickets for this match, so where the fuck are the remaining 200+ going?

20% of the total allocation going to the Prawn Sarny brigade?

20% of the total allocation going to 'mates' of the board?

20% of the total allocation going to corporate sponsors - who write off club sponsorship as a fucking tax deductible item anyway?

50 tickets, maybe, but 200+??

Taking the fucking piss

But Sir, please Sir......Surely 1100 less 991 only comes to 109......which, in turn, equates to about 10%.  Head Hurts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: