Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust AGM this Thursday  (Read 9141 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 18:00:14 »

Seeing as I've just got an email about this and there doesn't seem to be a thread- the Trust AGM is at 7pm on Thursday at the GW, opposite the train station. Open to non-members.

Thought a few people on here might be interested in going along as the Trust seems to be doing some good stuff with the next generation in schools.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 18:52:39 »

Oooh, will there be snacks? Wink
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 11:39:10 »

Don't know about snacks, but hope some can make it along tonight to discuss the next phase of the Trust.

I don't think Jezza Wray will turn up to this one but you never know..
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 11:40:20 »

Let me know what's covered. I won't be able to make it as I'll be making a banner for Saturday.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 11:50:57 »

Minutes will go out to members, assume you've joined?!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 14:10:00 »

Spot another classic Adver typo :

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/11855339.Chair_lauds_growth_at_Trusth_AGM/

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 14:16:08 »

Maybe they have a lisp?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 18:38:41 »

The article itself is also littered with typos and piss-poor English. Which is a real shame because what Steve Mytton is articulating is genuinely a really great vision for both the Trust and the club.

Shame the (paid) Adver's not half as professional as the (unpaid) Trust. Then they might be able to report on things like this, or indeed anything, properly.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 19:12:59 »

The Trust appears to have come on in leaps and bounds, more professional and savvy. (That is in no way intended as a dig at previous Trust board members, who I'm sure worked just as hard and selflessly). Hopefully the next minted Town fan who croaks it will leave their wedge to the Trust as opposed to the Club. As much as I admire Power for the work he's done, ownership is a temporary thing. If the Trust were ever in a position to have places on the board, through share ownership, not 'Fans Representation', which always struck me as a empty gesture, I believe it would become a much more communicative and community spirited organisation.

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 20:42:54 »

Spot on hertha.

Especially the bit about previous Trust board members, unprofessional wankers the lot of 'em Wink
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 22:02:45 »

Spot on hertha.

Especially the bit about previous Trust board members, unprofessional wankers the lot of 'em Wink

Used to be one decent one Wink
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 22:11:28 »

Used to be one decent one Wink
Yeah. Whatever happened to Fred Elliott?

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 22:30:07 »

Yeah. Whatever happened to Fred Elliott?

Seriously has anyone seen him ?
Not seen him for ages. Hope he is ok.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 22:49:57 »

Seriously has anyone seen him ?
Not seen him for ages. Hope he is ok.
Going by his Facebook page he's fine.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 15, 2015, 09:47:50 »

The article itself is also littered with typos and piss-poor English. Which is a real shame because what Steve Mytton is articulating is genuinely a really great vision for both the Trust and the club.

Shame the (paid) Adver's not half as professional as the (unpaid) Trust. Then they might be able to report on things like this, or indeed anything, properly.
I was present at the agm, Bassam wasn't!!!  Well, I had better correct myself, he turned up half-way through, got a phone call and left the room for 10 minutes only to return, sit down and take no notes only sit with his head in the hand-out the trust had given everybody!!  My first ever visit to a Trust meeting and I was very impressed by the professional attitude they are showing, it was obvious that they are passionate about what they are trying to achieve - and very articulate as well.  They have just spent £5,000 having a survey done on the foundations of Stratton Bank (drilling down 18 metres in one place).  Steve Mytton and Mike Welch (?) and the rest of the board members are doing a decent job.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: