Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Swindon  (Read 9042 times)
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 09:47:29 »

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if up to three of you have a few minutes and would be prepared to share a few views if you would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?
3. Where you think you will finish in terms of league position?
4. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
5. What are your thoughts on your manager?
6. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
7. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players?
8. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game?
9. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams?
10. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Plymouth fans from our game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/opposing-views-plymouth/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Wednesday and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP  Smiley
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 08:43:37 »

Anybody like to take part?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:07:40 »

No.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:09:19 »

No.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:16:35 »

Code:
zzzzzzz#zzzz##zzzzzzzzzzzz#zzzzzznnnMWMMWMnzzzz##z#z###zz##z####zzz################zzznMMMMMMMWWWWxnnxMW@@@Wxnnnnznnnnzzz
zzzzzzz#zz##zzz#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxnnnnzz####z#####zz##zz####zzzz#################znMWMMMMMWWMxxxM@@@@@@@Wnnnnnnnnnnnz
zz#z#zzzz####zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz##zzzzzzzzzz##zz####z#zzz###zz#zzzzz###z###########zznMMMMMMWMMxxxW@@@@@@@@@Mnznnnnznnnn
zzzzzzz#z#zz#znxnzzzzzzzzzzz#zzzzzz#zzzzzzzzzzzzzz#zzz#z#zzzzzzzzzzzz####z#######zzzzzxMMMMMMWMMxMW@@@@@@@@@@Wnzzzzzznnnn
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzxMMnzzzzzz#zz#z#zzzzz#zzzz#zzzzzzz#zzzzzzzzzzzzz##zzzzzzz####zzzzzzzzzzzMMMMMMMMMMM@@@@WWW@@@@@@xzzzzzzznzz
zzzzz#zzzzzzzzx@WWxzzzz#zzz#zzzzzzz#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznMMMMMMMMMW@@@WWWWWW@@@@@Mzzzzzzzzzn
zzzzzzzzzzzzzznW@WWMnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz#zzz#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxMMMMMMMMM@@WWWWWWWWW@@@@Wzzzzzzzzzn
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzM@WWWWxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznMMMMMMMMM@@WWWWWWWWWWW@@@Wnzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzz##zzz#zn@WWMWWxzzzz#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxMMMMMMMM@@WWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@nzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz#z#z#####zM@WMMWWMnzz#z##zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznMMMMMMMM@@WWWWWMMWWWWWWW@@@nzzzzzzzzz
zzzzz#z##z#####znWWWMMWWWxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxMMMMMMMW@WWWWWMMMMWWMMMW@@@nzzzzzzzzz
zzz#z#z##zz##z#zzx@WMMMWWWMnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznzzzzzzzzzzzzzzMMMMMMMW@WWWWWWWMMMWMMMMWW@@nzzzzzzznn
zzzzzz#zzzz#####zzMWWMMMWW@WxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxMMMMMMW@WWWWWMMMWMMMMMMMWW@@nnznnnnnzz
#zz#zz#zzzz#z###zznWWMxMWWW@WMnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznMMMMMMW@WWWMMWMMMMMMMMMMMWW@Wnnnznnznzz
#zzzzz##zz####z##zzxWMxxMMWW@@WxnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznxMMMMMW@@WMWWMMMMxMMMMMMxMMW@Wnnnnnzzzzz
zzzzzz##zzz##zzz#zzzxMxxMMMWW@@WWxnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznxMMMMMW@@WWMMMMxMMxMMMMMMMMWW@Mnnzzzzzzzn
zz#zzz#zzz#z#####zzznMxxMMMMWW@@@WMxnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznxxMMMMW@@WWMMMMMxnxxMMMMMMMMMW@Mnzzznzznzz
zzz#zzz#zzz#z#z##zzzzxMxxMMMMWW@@WWWMnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznxxMxMMW@@WWWMxMMMMxnnMWWMxMMMMW@Mnzzznnnznz
zz#zzzzzz##z#####zzzznMMxxxxxMWW@@WW@WMxzzzzzzzzzzzzz##z#z#zzzzz##z#zzzzzzzznxxxxMMM@@WWWWMMxMxxxnnxMWMMMMMMW@xnnzzznzznn
zzzz#z#zzzzzzzzz#zzzznMxxnxxMMxMW@@WW@@WMnzzzzzzzzz#####+#+########+######zznxxxMxMW@@WWWMMMMxMxxxnzMWMMMWMWW@xnnznznznnz
#zz#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznxnnxxxMxxMW@@@W@@WMMnzzzzzz##*+++;i;*+#++++*ii*+*ii+znxxxxMW@@WWWWMMxxxxxxMxzxWWWWMWWW@xnznnzzznnz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz#zzzzzzznnxxxxnnnxMWW@W@@@WWMnzz#z#+*;i*i..,:;ii;;;;,,::;;;i+znnxM@@@@WWWMMxnxxxxxnxnnWWWWWWW@@nnnnnnnznnz
zzzzzzzzzz###z###z#zzz#xzzzznnnnnnMWWWWW@WWWMnz##+;:,,;,``..,::.,.,.,,,:;;;i*+zxW@@@WWWMxnxMMxnxxnnnzMWWWWWW@Wnnnnnnzznnn
zzzzzzz#############z##nzzz##zznnnnMMWWWWWMWxnz+*i,...,.`.`..,,`....,,,:;**++*zW@@@WWWWMxnnzznnnxMnxzMWWWWWW@Mnznnnnnnnnn
zz#z####################zzn#+#zzzzznxxMWMWxxn#+*i:....,.`..`.,.`....,,::;*+nnxW@@@@WWWWMxnzznznnnxxxnMWWWWWW@Mnnnnnnnnnzn
zz#################z###+znz#z#+#zzzzzznMMMn#++i;;,,,,,,...``.,.`..,,,,::;**nnxn@@WWWWWMxnnxnnnzzznnxxM@WWWWW@xnnnnnnnnnnn
zz######################zz##z##++####zznz#z*;*::,,,,,,:,.``.,,,`.,,,,,;:;i*###zMMMWWWWxMMMMMxxnnznnnMWWWWWWWWnnnnnnnnnnnn
zz#######################z###+++++#z#z##+i*ii;:,..,,,::,.``.,,,`.,::,.:::i;*+*#zzxMMxxWWMMMMMMxxnzxnMWWWWWWWWnnnnnnnnnnnn
z##########################++##zzz+#+#+*+i;;;,:...,,:;:,``..,.,..,:;:,,::;:i***##xz#nWMWWWWWWMMMxnxMMWWMWWWWxnnnnnnnnnnnn
zz#######################++##zz#zzz++*i;i*,::,,.,,,:;;;,``..,`,,.,;i;::::;:iii*++++zxxMMWWWWWWWWMMMWWWWWWWWWnnnnnnnnnnnnn
zzzz####################+*+zzz#####+*;;;:;,,,,,,.,,:;i;.`.`,,`::.,;i;::::;:;;;**+i+zznzxMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWMnnnnnnnnnnnnn
zzz##########z##########**znznnz#***;:,,:,,,,.,,.,,:;i;..,.,,.:;,:;ii;;::;:;;;;iii+#++znxxxMMMMMMMWMWWWWWWWxnnnnnnnnnnnnn
zzz#####################++znnnnz+i::,.,..,,,,.,,,,::;i:,,,,;::;;:;i*i;;:::::;;;;;i+***++znxMWWMWWMMWWW@WWWWnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
zzz###################zz#znxnnz**;,.,....,,,,,,,,,:;ii;,,::;;;;:;;i+*i;;;;;:;;;;;iiii**+zxxMMWWWWWMMWWWWWWMnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
zz###################zz#znnxn##*;:,...`..,,,:,,:::;;ii;.::;iiii:ii***;i;;;;;;;;;;iiiiii*+zznxMMWWWWWWWMWWWxnnnnnnnnnznnnn
zz################zzzzzzznxxn#i;,,.......,,,:,::;:iii*;,::;iiii;i+++*iiiiii;;i;i;;;;iiii++#nxxMW@WWWWMWMWWxnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
zz###########zzzzzzz#z##zxxMxz+:,.`.....,,:;;:;;;;*ii*;:;:i+ii***#++*i*iiiiiiiii;;;;iii*++#znnxMW@@WWMWMWMnzznnnnnnnznnnn
zzz######zzzzz##zzz#####zMMWMn#;,....,,,:::ii;;*i****+ii;;i+**++*###+*****i***iii;;i;;ii**+*++zMW@@W@WWWWMnzznnnnnnnnnnnn
zzzzz#zzzzzz#############xMMMn*;...,,,::;;;iiii++****++iiii++*##+####++*+**+***iiiii;;ii*ii**+zxW@@W@@WWWMnzzznnnnnnznnnz
zzzzzzzzzz###############zMxMn*:,.,:,::;;ii;*+*#++***##*i*i*+#zz##zzz##++++++***i;;;;;;iiii**+zx@@@@@@WW@Mnzzzznnnnznnnzn
zzzzz#z##################zMWxx+:,,::;;;ii**i+#+z++*+#nn*iii*+zzn###znzz#+##++*iiii;;;;;;;ii**+nW@@@@@@W@Wxzzzzznnnnnnnznn
zzzz######################nWxzi:::;;i*ii***++zzn+++#znn*ii**#zxnzzznnnzz###+****iiiii;;;iiii*#xxW@@@@@@@Mnzzzzzznnnnnnnnn
zzz########################zn+;;;iiii**+*+*#znxn++#zznn*;i*+znxzzzznxxnzz##++++**iiiiiiiiiii*+#xW@@@W@@@Mnzzzzzzznnnnnnnn
zzz##########################*iii*****+##++#nxxx###znxzi;i*#nxxnzzzxMxnzz#+zz#+****iii;iiii**++zWWW@@@@Wnzzzzzzzzznnnnz#+
zzz##########+##############+ii*+++*+++###znxMxn#zzznn#ii*;#xnxxnnznMMxnz#nnzz++****iiiiii***+#xMW@@@#@xzzzzzzzzz+++#*+##
zzz###########+############+***++++++*++##nMMMMxzzzznx+i+*:+xxnnnnnxMMMxnnnnnz#+*++*iiiiii***+#xWW@@##@nzzzzzzzz#i+++#z##
zzzz##########+############**++###+++++##znWWWMxzznnxnii#+:*nxxnnnxxMWWMxnxxnz##++***********+#xW@@@##@xzzzzzz##++#####++
##z###########+###zzzzzz#+***+zzz########znMWWMxznzxx+;*##;;zxnnnnMMWW@Wxnxnnzzz####+++******++zMW@@##@z#######z+++++#zz+
##z###########+##zz###+++**i*+#znz#####zzzxxWWMxxxnxni;+##i:*xnnxxMW@@@Wnxxnnnnzz######++++***+#nxW@@@@+#n##xnnz++#z#zzz+
#zzz######z##+++##z##++**ii*+#znzznnz#nMxnxMMxxxxxxx#;i##+;,;xMxxMWW@@@WMxnxxnzzzznzzzzz#+*****+#nMW@@@nzxxzznn######zMMn
zzzz#######+++#+#z###+*ii;*+zxxxzznziiz@@MxxxMxxxxxni:i***:,;nWxMW@@@@WWWMMxxnzzzzznnnnnz#+++***+#nMW@@Mzxn#znxn#++##xMMx
##zz######++++#######*i;;;i#nMMx#zxz**M@@@M+zxxxxnzz::iii:,,izWWWWW@@@@WWWMMxMnnznnnnxxxz#++++***+#nMW@Wnnn#zxMn+zznnMMWM
##zz####+*++++##+#zz+i;;:;*#xxxx#nx#:+W@@@Mi,#xMMxnz:,;i:,.:ixMWW@@@@@@W@@@@WxMxxxxxMMMMxz##++****+#nMWWxxxz+xMnzxz+nnznn
###z###+***+++#####+i;;::;+nxnnn#nMn+zW@@@xi.+nMMMxz:,::,..:*M@WW@@@@@@WW@@@@@Mx#zWWxMWWWMxz#++****+#nMWxxxz#xxxnz+*+##nx
##zzz#+***++++#zz++i;;:::;+znnnn#nMnxM@@@@z;.#zxMMMz:.....:;+M@@@@@@@@MMW@@@@@Wn#+xWxxWW@WMnz#++***++#znnnxnzzxz*++#znxxM
###z#+***+++++###+;;;::::;*#zznzznWMxxW@@M*,:n#xMMxz;```,,;*zW@@@@@@WWxxW@@@@@@xz#xMxMMMWWWMnz#+****++#z#zx#ii+++#znnxMMM
####+***+++#++###i:::::::;*+#zzzznMWxnxWWz;,+x#MMWx+;```,:i+nW@@@@@WWMnxW@@@@@@xnnMMxMMMMMMMxz#++***++++++#+++#zxxxMxMxxx
###+**i*+++#+###*;;:::::,:i+znnnznxMWMxxxn#+xnnMxMz;,` `.:;#nM@@@@WWMMznM@@@@@WMxxWxxMMMxMMMxnz#+++***++**++znxxxxxMMMMMM
###**ii++++++##+i;::::::::i+znnnnnnxMWMxxxnnn#nMnni,````.,;+nxW@@@WMMx#zx@@@@@WMxMMxMMMMMMxxxnz#++++++++***#nxxMMMWMMMMMx
##+*i;i*****+#+i;:::::;:::i+znxxnnnnnxxxnzznx#zMn+;.````.:;*znW@@WWMMMz#zxW@@@MxMMMMMMxxxxxxnnz#+++**+***#znMMMWMMWMMMMMM
##*ii;*++++znx+;:::::;;;::i+znxxxxnnzzzzznnxxxnMz*:....,:::i+nM@@@WMMMMz#znMMxxMWMMMMxxxxxxxnzzz#++*****+#nxMMMMWMWMWMMMM
+ii*+++#++znxzi:::::;;;;::i+znxxxxnnzzzznxnxMMMn+:,...,:::::*#M@@@@MWMMMxxnxxMWWMMMMMMMxxxxnzzz##++*****+zxMMWMMWMMMMMMMM
ii++##z##+znz*;:::::;;;:::;i+znxxxxxnzznnnnxMMMzi`..`.,::,,:;inW@@@W@WMMxxMMMMMMMMMMMMxMMxxnz#####++**ii*+nMMWMWWMMMMMMMM
+**+*+*++#zn+;::::::;i;:,,:i+znxxxxxxnnxnnxxxMx+,`....,::::::;#x@@@@@WWMMMMWWMWMWMWWWWMMxxxnz###++++**ii*#nMWWWWMWWWMMxWM
+******+#nn#;:::::;;;i;:,::i*#znnxxxnnnnxxxxxnz;``.,,,:::::::i+nW@@@WWWMWMMMWMWWWWWWMWWMxxnzz#++++++**ii*+zMWWWWMWMMMMMMM
+*+**+++#n+i;::::;;;;;;:,:;;*++znnnnnnnnnnnnnz;.``.,:::::::::;*#M@@@MWMMMMWMWWMWWWWWWMMxxnzzz#++*++***iii*zxWWWWWMMMWMMMM
#+++**++##;:::::;;;;ii;:,::;*+++#zznzzzz##z##*,```..,:::;:::;;;*zxWWMMMMMMMMWMMWWWWWMMxxnnznz#++******iii+zxMMWWMMWMWWMMM
+++++++##;:::::;;;iiii;:,,::i*+####zz######++:.```.,:::;;;::;;:;#nxMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMxxxxxxnzz#+******ii;i*#nMWWWWWMMMMMMM
#++++##+i:::::;;;iiiii;:,,::ii*+#z#++#+++*i;:`.,`.,:;i;;ii;:;;::i#nxxxxMMMxxMMMMMMMMMxxnnnzz#++****iii;;i*#nMMMWMWWMMWWMM
#######*:::::::;iii**i;,,,::;i*++++++**+*;:.``.:.:;;i*;i**i;*#;,,i#nxxnxxMxxxxxxxxxxxxnnzzz##++****iii;;;*#nMWWWWMWMWMWMM
++****i;:::::::;;iii*i;:,,:::;i**+*****i;:..```.,izi;*;*nz+*+*;,,,i#nxxnnxxxxMxxxxxxxnnzzz##++****iii;;;;*#xMWWMMMMMMMMMM
iii*+i;::::::::;;iii*i;:,,,::;;;iii**i;:,.``````.,i#;*i#n#ii;::,,,:;*#nxxnznnnnn##znnnnzz###++***iii;;;;;+zxMMMWMWMMMMMMM
*++#*;:::::::::;;iiiii;:,,,,::::;;;;i;;,.```````.,:+#z**i::,::,,,,::;##nxxnnnxxnnnz##znzz##++***iiii;;:::i#zxMMMMMMWMWWMM
##+*;:::::,:::;;;i****;:,....,:;;;;;;;:.````````..,i+z*i::,,,,,,,,,,:;*#xMMxnnnzznnnnnzz##+++****ii;;;::::i+#nxMMMMMWWMWM
##*;::::::::;;;;ii****;:,.....,::;;;;;,``````....,:;*#i;::,,,,::::::,::i+znxxnnnzzzzzzz###+++****i;;;::,,:i#nxxMMMMMWMMMM
+*;::::,:,::;;;ii***+*i;,......,,:;;;:.`````.`...:;i+z*i;:;:::::::;:::::i+#znnzzzz###++#+++++**iii;;::,,,:i+zxMMMMWMWMMWM
*i::::,,,:::;;iii***+*i;,......,:::::,.````....,:;*+#z#*i:;;;i;::::;::;;i+#zzz####z#+++++#++++*ii;;:::,,,:;+znxMWMWWWMWWW
i;:::::,,,:;;iii**++++*;,......,,::::,.```...,,;ii;ii*+##*ii;ii;i;:::,::;i**++++*++###+++++++*ii;;:::,,,,,;*zxMWMMMWWMMMW
;:::::,,,::;ii***+###+*;,.````..,,:::,.```.,,,;;,.:::ii*+##+iii;;i;::::::i*******+++****+++**ii;;:::,,,,,,;*#nMMMWMWWWWMW
::::::,.,;;;i**+++#+++*;,.`````..,:::,,.`...,::...::;;iii*+##+*iii;;:;;;;*++#+*i*+****+**i**ii;;:::,,,..,,;i#zxMMMWWWWWWW
::::::,,::ii**+++++##+*;,.``````..,::,,...,,::,....,;;iiii*+#z+***i;;:;;;*****+***++#+****i;;;;:::,,.....,:i+xMMMMWWMWWWM
,,:::,::;;i*++++###z#+*i,.```  ``.,::,,...,,;,,,```.,;:i;iii+#z+***ii;:;;i*+**i*##+++++*ii;;;::::,,,.....,,:*#nxMMWWWWWWW
,,:::,:;;i***++#######*i:.````  ``.,::,.````......``,;::;iii**+#+*iiiiiii*+**+***++++**ii;;;:::,,,......,,,:i+zxMMMWMMWMM
,:;;::;;;i***+#####z#+*i:.```   ``.,,:,..`````....``.:;;;;*iii*+++i;;;;ii*****++*****iii;;;:::,,,.......,,,:i+znxxMWWWWMM
,;;;i;;i;i**+#####z#++*;:.``    ``..,,,,...`````````.,:;;;iiiii**+*i;;:ii;ii*+**+*iii;;i;;::::,........,,,,:;*#nMWWWWWWWW
,;iiii;iii*+++##zz####+i:.``    ```..,,,,,,.````````.,:::;;iiiiii**i;;;;i;ii*++*ii*i:;:;;;::,,,,.....,,,,,::i+znMWMWWWMWM
,i***iii**++#+#zzzzzz+*;:,``      ``..,,::::,,,.````.,:::::;;;iiiii;:;;:ii;iii**ii;i;::::::,,,,,........,,::i#nxxWWWW@WWM
:i*+**i*+#+++###znzz#*ii:,.`      ```.,,:::::::,.`````..,,::::;;;;;::;;;;ii:iiiiii;:;;::,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,.,,::;*+nxMWMMMWWW
;*+++++++##+###znnnz++*i:,.``        `.,,,:::::::,``````..,,,,:::::::;;;:;ii;i;;;;;;::::,,,,,,,,,.......,,::;i#znMW@WWWMM
i*+++##+++####znnnz##+*;:,.``       ```..,::::;::,..`````.....,:,::;;;;;:;;i;:;;;;;;::,,,,,,,,,,,,.,...,,,::;i*zxWMWWMMWM
*+++#zz##++#znnnnz##z+*i:,.```      ``...,,:::;;:::,,,```````..,,,::;;;;;:;;;:;;;:::::,,,,,,,,..,,,.....,,::;;*nxWWWWMMWW
#++##zzz#++#nnnnz##zz#*;:,..```     ```..,,,::::::::::...`.``..,,,,,:::::,:::;::::::,,,,,,,............,,,:::i#xWWWWWWMWM
z+##zzzn###znnnn#zz#+*i;:,..````    ``..,,,,,:,:::::::,,,.,...`.,.,,,,,:,,:,,::,::,,,,,,,,,,.........,,,,,:::i+zxMWWWWMMM
#zzzzznz#nnnnnnz#zz#+*i;:,...````  ````....,,,:::::::,:,:,,,,..,.`.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,...,,,.......,,,,,,:::;i+#nxWWWWWMM
#znnzzz#znxxnnz#zz##+*;:,,...```````````...,,,,,::::::::::,,,..,.`..,,:,.,,.,,,,,,,.,,,...,.....,.,,,,,,,,:::;i+nxMWMWMMM
#znnnz#znnxxnnzznzzz+i::,,....````````````...,,,::,,,,:::::,,.,,.`...,,,.,........,,.,....,,,,,....,.,,,,,::;;*#xMMWWWWWW
zzznz##znnnxxnznnzz#+i::,,.....`````````````..,,,,,,,,,:::::,,,..`...,,.,...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,.....,,,,,::::;i#xMWWWWWMW
zzzzzz#nnnnnxznxnzz#*;::,,...````````````````....,...,,,,:::,,......,.,,,,.,;;;;;;::;::,,,,,,.......,,,,,::::;i+nMMWWWWWM
zz#znnznnxnnnnxxnzz#*i::,,...``````````........,,,...,,,::::,,...,::,,::;;;iiii;;;;:;;::,,,,.........,,,,::::;i*#xMWWWWWW
zz#znnnnnnxxznxxnn#+*;;::,,....```````......,,,:::,.`..,,::,,,,,;;;;:;;;ii;ii**ii;;:;;::::,,..........,,::::;;;i+nxMWWWWM
z#zzzzxnnnxxzxxnz##+ii;::,,,......````....,,,,,::::,.....,,,,::;;;i;;iiiiiii**ii;;;;:;::::::,,,,...,,,,:::::;;;i*#xMWWWWM
zzzzzznxnnnnnxxxnz#+*i;::,,,......````....,,,,,::::::,,....,::;ii;iiiiiiiiii***i;;;;:;::,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::;;;i+#xMMWWWW
zzzzzznnnnnzxxxxnz#+*i;::,,.......```....,,,,,,::::::,,.`.,::;;i;;iiiiiiiiii***i;;;;::;::,,```......,,:::::;;;;i+zxWMWWWW
zzzzzzznnnnzxMxnzz#+*i;::,,.....`.........,,,,,,:::;:,..`,:::;::;;;iiiiiiiiii*i;;::::::::,,,.````...,,,:::::;;;i+nxMMMWWW
zzzzzzznxxnzxxxnz##*ii;::,......``.....,,,,..,,:;;:::,..,,,,:::::;;iiiiiiiiii*i;;:::::::::,,,....`....,,:::::;;*#nMW@WWWM
zzzzzznnxxxzxxxnzz#+*i;:,......```....,,,,,,,::;:::,:,,,,,,,,:;;::;iiiii*i****i;;::,:::::,,,,,,,......,,,::;;;;i#xWMWWWWM
zzzzznnnxxxnxxnzzz#+ii;:,,.....```.....,,,,::::::,,,:,::::::::i;::;iiiiiii***iii;:,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::;;;*zMMWWWWW
zzzznnnnxxxnxxxnz##+ii;:,,......```....,,,,:::::,,:::,::,::::ii:.:;iiii*iii****i;:,,,,,.,,:,,,,,::::,,,,:::;;;;;;*nMWWWWW
zzzznnnxxxxxxxxnnz#+i;;:,,......`.......,,,:::::,::,:,,:,:;;ii;,.:iiiiii**ii***i;:,,.,,.,,,,,,,::::::::::::;:;:;ii+zxMMWW
zzznnnxxxxMxMxxnnz#+*ii;:,...........`....,,:::::::,,,,,,:;;*;:..:iiiiiii*i*****;:,,,...,,,..,,::::::::::::;;;;;i+#nxMWWW
zznnnxnxxxMxMMxnnz#++*i;:,.......,,..`.`...,:::::::,,,,,,;ii;:.`.;iiiiiiiiii****i:,,,.......,,,::::::::::::;;;;;;*zxMWMWW
nnnnnnnxxxMxMMxnzz##+*;;:,,.....,,,........,,,::::,,:,,:,;;;;.``,;iiiiiiiiiii***i:,,,.......,,,,,::::::::::;;;;;;i+nMWMWW
nnxxnnnxxxMMxxnnzzz#+i;;::,.....,,,,,,....`,,,::::::::,::;;;:,`,;;ii;iiiiiii***i;,,,,...``...,,,,:::::::::;;;;;;;i*zxMWMM
nxxxxnnxxxxMxMxnnzz#+*i;:,,,..,,,,,,,,.....,,::::::::::::;;;:,`:iiiiiii;;;iii*i;;,,,,,..``.....,,:::::::;;;;;;;;;i*#nxMWW
nxxnnxxxxxxMMxMnzz##+*i;:,,...,,,,::,.....,:::::::::::;;;ii;:,`:iiii;;;;;iiiii;;:::,:,..``.``..,:::::::;::;;;;;;;i*+zxxMW
nxnnnxxxxxxMMMxnnnzz#+*i;::,.`.,,:::,...,,:;::::::::::;;;i;;:.`,;;;;;;;;;;;iii;:;::,:...`````..,::::::::::;;;;;;;;*+#nMWM
nxxxxnxxxxxMMMMxxnz#+*i;;::,.``.,,,,...,,,:;::::::::;;;;;i;;:.`,:;;;;;;;;;;i;;;;:::::,,..````.,,,,,::::::::;;;;;ii*++znMM
nxxxnnnxxxxMMMMxnzz#+*i;;::,,.``..,....,:,:;::;;:::::;;;;i;;:..:;;;;:::;;;;;;;;;:,,::,,..```..,,,,,,,,::::::;;;iii*++##nM
nxxnnnnxxxMMWWWMxnz#+*i;;;:,,..``...`.,,::;;;:;;:::::;;;;;;;:.,:;;:::::;;;;;:::;;;:,,,,.`....,,,,,,,,:,,,::::;;;i*+##+#zn
xxxnxnxxxxMMWWMxnnzz#+*iii;:,..`......,::;;;;::;::;::;;;:;;;:,,:;:::::::;;;;;::;;;::,,,......,,,,::::,,,,,,:::;ii*++####z
xxxxxxxxxxMMWWWMxnnz##+*ii;:,,,....`.,,::;;;;;;i;;:::;:::;;::,,::::;:::::;;;:::;;;:;::,......,,,:::::,,,,,,::::;i*+++#znn
xnnxnnxxxxMMWWWWMxnzz+*i;:::,,,,,...,::::;;i;;;i;i;:::::::;:,.,:,,:;;::::;:::::;;;;::::,,....,,,::::,,,,,,,:::::i*++++#zx
xnnnxxxxxMMWW@@@Wxnz#+*ii;:,::::,,,,,:;;;;;;;;;;;i;:::,:,:::,`.,,,:;;::::;;:::::;;::,;;::,..,,:::::::,,,,,,,,:::;i*++++##
xnnxxxxxxMMWW@@@Wxnz#+**i;;::::::::::;;::;;::::::;:::,,:,:::.`.,,,:;;::::;;::::;;;,,,,:,,,,,,:::::::,,,,,,,,,:::;i***++#z
xxxxxxxxMMWWW@@WMnz##++***i::::::,:,:;:::;:::,,::;:::,,::::,.`.,,::;;:;:::;::::;:;:,,,:,,::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,:::;i****++#
xxxnxxxxMMWW@@@@Mnzzz##++*i:::::::,::;:;;;:,..,::::::,:::::,.`.,,::;;:;;:;:::::;:;:,,,,,:;;;::::::::,,...,,,,,::;i*****+#
xxxxxxxxMMWW@@WWMxnz##+++*ii;;;;;:,::::;;:,..,,::::::,::::,,.`.,,::;;::;;;::::;::::,,,,;::;;;;;;;;;:::,...,,,,,::;**i**++
xxxxxxxxMMWW@@WWxnzz##+++*i;iii;::::::;;:,..,::;;:::::::::,.``,,,,:;:::;;;:;::;::::::..:::;iiiii;;;::,,,.....,:::;iiii**+
xxxxxxMMMWW@@@WWxnnz##++*iiiiiiiii;;;;i;:...,:;;;:::::::,,,.``.,,,:::::;;:;;:;;::,,,::.,;iiiiiiii;::,,.......,,:::;iiii*+
xxxxxxMMMWWWW@WMxnzz##++**iiiiii*ii;;i;:,..,:;;;::::::;::,,.``.,,:::::;;;:;::;;:,,,,::,,:;ii;;;;ii;:,.``......,:::;iiii**
xxxxxxMMMWW@W@WMxnnzz###+***iii***i**i::..,:;;i;:::::::::,,.``.,,:::::;;;:;::;;,,,,,,:,,,::;i;;:::;:,,````....,:::;;iiii*
xxxxxMMMWWWW@@WMxnnzzzz#+**iiii*++**i;:,,::;iii;::::::::,:,.``..,:::::;;:;;::::,,:,,,,:,,,:;;;;;;:::,...`.....,,:::;iiii*
xxxxxxMMWWWWWWWMnnnnnz#+*iiiii***++*i:::;iiii*i;::::::::,,,..``,,::::;;::;;:::::,,:::,,:,:;;;;;;;;;:,,...```...,,::;;iiii
xxxxxMMMWWWWWWMxnnnzz#*****iii***++i;;iii****i;::::::,::,,...``.,,::::::::;:::::,:::::,,::;;iiii;;;:,..``````...,,,:iii;i
xxxxxMMWWWWWWWWxnnnz#+++++*++******iii*****i*i;::;::::,::,,..``.,::::::::::::::;,:,:::,,:;;iiiiii;::,..```````..,,,:;ii;;
xxxMMMWWWWW@WWMxnnzzz#zz#++++***i**ii*++***iii;::;;:::::,,,,.``,,,,::::::::::;::,,,::,:,:;;;iiiiii;:...```````...,,:;;i;;
xxxMMMWWWWW@WWMxnnnnnz#++###+++***ii*+++***iii;:;;;::,:::,,,,.`.:,,:::::::::::;:,,,,:,;::;;iiiiiii::,...`...``...,,,:;;ii
xxMMMMWWWWWWWWMxnnnnnz#znzz#++++*ii*+++****iii;;;;;;:::::,,:,..,:,:::::::::::::,.,.:::;;;::;ii;i;;:,,...,,,,.......,:;i;;
xxMMMWWW@@WWWWMnnnnnnnnzz#+++**+****++++***iiii;;i;;;;:;:::;:..,,,:::::::::::,,...,::,,,,,:iii;;;;:,:,.,:::,,,....,,:;iii
xxMMMWWW@@W@WMxnznnnnn##++##+++****++#++***iiii;;ii;ii;;;iii:..,,,::::,:::::,,,.,,,,,,,,,:;iii;;;;,,::,:,..........,,;ii;
xxMMMWWWWW@@WMxnnnnzzz########++***++#+***iiiiiiiiiiii;;iiii:...,:::::,:::::,,.,,,,,::::;;;;;;;;;;,,:::,.`` ```....,:;;;i
xxMMWWWW@@@WMxnnnnzzzz##+***++#+***++#+***iii;ii;iii;i;;iii;,..,,,:,::,:::,,,.,,,,,::::;i;ii;;;;;;,,:,:,.``  ```...,:;iii
xMMMWWWWWWWWMxxnzzzzzz##+*****++***++#+**iiii;;ii*i;;i;iiii:..,,,,:,:,::;:,,,.:,,,,,::;***iiii;:;:,,:,,,.```````...,:;i;;
xMMMWWWWWWWMMxnnnnzzzz#####*********+++*iiiii;;iii;;;ii;;;:,.,,.,,::::::;:,,,,::;;:,:;i++#*iii;::,,,,,,....`````...,,:i;;
xMMMWWWWWWWMMxnnnnzzz###++++********++**iiiiii;ii;;;i;;;;::,,,..,,::::;:;:,.,:;;;;;:;ii++z+i;i;::,,,,..,...``````..,,,;;;
xMMMWWW@WWMxnnnnzzzz###++++*+****i**+**iiiiiii;;;;;;;;;::,,,,,,,,,::;;;;;;,.,:;;;;;iii*##z+ii;:::,,....,.``` ```....,,:;i
xMMWWWW@@WMxxnzzzz####+++++++**i*i*++*iiiiiii;;;;;;;;;::,,,,,,,,,:::;;;;;;,,:;;::;;iii*#nz+*ii;::;:....,.```````....,,:;;
MMMWWWW@@WMxxnnzzzz###++###++**i*ii++***iiiii;;;;;;;;:::,,,,,,:::;::;;;;;:,,::::;i*i;i*#zz+*i;;:;:,.,,...```````....,,:;;
MMWWWWWWWMxxnnzzzzz##++++##++***iii*+**iiiiii;;;;i;;;::::,,,,:;;;::;;i;;;:,,,:,:;iii;i+##z#*i;;;;,:,:::...```````...,,:;;
MMWWWWWWMxxnnnzzzz##++##+++++++**ii*++*****iiiiiii;;;::::,,::;;;;;;;;;::::,:,,,,:;*ii**+#z#*ii;;;:;:;;;.````  ``....,,:;;
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:17:13 »

Groundhog day

I come from a land down-under
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:20:26 »

I did this for the home game. Feel free to use the same answers REP Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:28:52 »

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if up to three of you have a few minutes and would be prepared to share a few views if you would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan? Been going since 1989, not been for a few years now though
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?Pretty well, I would guess most fans would have expected mid table this season
3. Where you think you will finish in terms of league position? Third
4. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)? All of them
5. What are your thoughts on your manager? Impressed with him
6. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities? A good set up here now
7. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players?No
8. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game? No
9. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams? Not really
10. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?
5-0 is usually a safe bet  Smiley

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Plymouth fans from our game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/opposing-views-plymouth/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Wednesday and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP  Smiley
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 14:01:35 »

1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan? I'm a bog standard Swindon fan. Been watching twenty years, happy for two of them. I've used the phrase "worst I've ever seen us" 500 times.
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)? Not good enough.
3. Where you think you will finish in terms of league position? Probably 7th because there's no passion or plan B
4. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)? I boo all of them on a regular basis, they're all shit.
5. What are your thoughts on your manager? Cheap option
6. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities? Cowboys
7. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players? Better than our lot
8. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game? I did. We were shit and lucky to win.
9. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams? Paynter was a useless donkey when he was here. I was unhappy he proved me wrong by scoring 29 goals in a season.
10. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)? No idea. But I'm gonna count to 10 every time your goalkeeper has the ball because I'm a fucking idiot.

That will cover at least 50% of people who sit in the Town End Smiley
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 14:44:51 »

1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan? London based fan for 20 years, been suffering longer than that though!
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)? I still see us as a work in progress, but If we dont go up, it looks as though the team will be broken up, but to answer the question we've been superb most of the season, and above where most of us thought.
3. Where you think you will finish in terms of league position? Dont know, either 2nd or 6th, we have the talent to go up, but I'm not sure the steel is there.
4. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)? All very good ball playing players, but Luongo is the stand out player.
5. What are your thoughts on your manager? Done brilliantly well for what was a stop gap solution, right place right time for him, could be a little less grumpy in some Interviews though.
6. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities? Getting there after the last 2 years of shenanigans. Bits still keep popping out of the woodwork, but there cant be much more to slither out, is there?
7. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players? Done well last couple of years on one of the tighter budgets I feel, Interested to see how Mark Marshall does, was fast and tricky, with not much end product for us, but he didnt really get an extended run to be fair.
8. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game? No, too far to go for me Wink
9. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams? As mr comedy above mentions, only Paynter springs to mind, his best years were probably with our 2 sides.
10. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)? I'll go 1-1, but no clue really.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 14:54:04 »

1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan? I'm a bog standard Swindon fan. Been watching twenty years, happy for two of them. I've used the phrase "worst I've ever seen us" 500 times.
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)? Not good enough.
3. Where you think you will finish in terms of league position? Probably 7th because there's no passion or plan B
4. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)? I boo all of them on a regular basis, they're all shit.
5. What are your thoughts on your manager? Cheap option
6. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities? Cowboys
7. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players? Better than our lot
8. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game? I did. We were shit and lucky to win.
9. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams? Paynter was a useless donkey when he was here. I was unhappy he proved me wrong by scoring 29 goals in a season.
10. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)? No idea. But I'm gonna count to 10 every time your goalkeeper has the ball because I'm a fucking idiot.

That will cover at least 50% of people who sit in the Town End Smiley

Clap Clap Clap

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 08:24:44 »

No.

Ah I see I have found the comedian of the messageboard.

You should be on stage, in stocks whilst people throw fruit at you!  Bye
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 08:28:06 »

I did this for the home game. Feel free to use the same answers REP Smiley

Thanks mate, they are different questions in the main this time around as I like to keep things fresh. I will use some of the others this time around with that in mind.
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 08:35:19 »

Thanks everyone for the replies, I shall choose a couple and create as an article.

Look forward to seeing your wall of colour.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 08:55:23 »

Be good if you could have over a 5k crowd for this  Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: