Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vale away  (Read 64838 times)
JayBox325

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:00:26 »

This is only up the road and depending on the result v Notts County and the MK/Preston game, this could be a huge game for the run in...

If we are expecting these players to play well we should be supporting them, not getting on their backs by booing them during the match. It's clearly frustrating the players too because of the tweet from Wes and a lack of tweets from the players in general recently.

I'm hoping to sort out flags, streamers, beachballs, confetti and maybe balloons for this game to show the players we're still behind them and to generally try to contribute to getting the promotion push back on track.

If anyone wants to help with this let me know and I can get you involved, so just send me a DM. I'll need help on the distributing streamers, blowing up balloons (if I get any), waving flags. I want to reignite what used to be done by the Red Army Loud & Proud guys. http://www.redarmyloudnproud.org.uk/ultraswindon.shtml

If anyone knows who I can get in touch with that used to organise those sort of events, that'd be really helpful.

Beers COYR

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:10:35 »

I want to reignite what used to be done by the Red Army Loud & Proud guys. http://www.redarmyloudnproud.org.uk/ultraswindon.shtml

If anyone knows who I can get in touch with that used to organise those sort of events, that'd be really helpful.

Talk Talk is yer man....

I can tell you about my alternative to L and P.....Quiet and Ashamed....or Q and A.  Q and A has loads of Town fans in it.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:14:30 »

Talk Talk is yer man....

I can tell you about my alternative to L and P.....Quiet and Ashamed....or Q and A.  Q and A has loads of Town fans in it.

haha. I'd be up for joining that one some days. Recently it's been more PO&F (Pissed Off and Frustrated) from what I've seen!

I'll message Talk Talk, cheers.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:26:22 »

haha. I'd be up for joining that one some days. Recently it's been more PO&F (Pissed Off and Frustrated) from what I've seen!

I'll message Talk Talk, cheers.

I seem to recall an L and P thing at Yeovil around this time of year.....we got beat 1-0, and were heading for the trap door at the time....Beaker scored for them mind, so maybe it might get him going  Smiley
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:27:25 »

I seem to recall an L and P thing at Yeovil around this time of year.....we got beat 1-0, and were heading for the trap door at the time....Beaker scored for them mind, so maybe it might get him going  Smiley

Was it this one?

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:30:14 »

Was it this one?

Yeah that's the one. I think it was the game that Cureton missed an absolute sitter, the total cunt.

It's All Good..............
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:31:37 »

Yep that was the one. Great day out that despite the result being a 0-0.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:38:03 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:32:25 »

Yeah that's the one. I think it was the game that Cureton missed an absolute sitter, the total cunt.
He missed that sitter right in front of us that day, straight at the post/bar with nobody between him and the goal IIRC.

« Last Edit: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:35:35 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:32:46 »

Well, hopefully we can sort something out for Vale. I'm going to buy:

Confetti Cannons, but they're pretty expensive (the ones I've found anyway... so if anyone knows where I can get some that'd be helpful)
Red & white beach balls
Red & white streamers
Red & white checkered flags (possibly with poles)

What were the sheets from in that photo of Yeovil? Just cut up bedsheets? hahaha

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:45:07 »

Was it this one?

That was one, the game I was thinking of was 2009....maybe it was seeing a few TEFers with face paint and wigs which confused me.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:51:35 »

Yeah cos he missed it on purpose. God you sound like DV.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:56:24 »

You could ask the Trust/Supporters club or the club itself if they had anything that could be used, if you don't ask don't get  Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 12:00:13 »

Yeah cos he missed it on purpose. God you sound like DV.
Cureton and Thorpe, what a potent strike force that season. The reason I have such dislike for Cureton is that before he joined us and after he left us he was a really good forward. Whilst with us however he was dogshite. Now I doubt he was dogshite on purpose, but that doesn't make him not a cunt.

It's All Good..............
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 12:01:30 »

You could ask the Trust/Supporters club or the club itself if they had anything that could be used, if you don't ask don't get  Cheesy

I'm in communication with the STFC Trust on Twitter, they're having a board meeting this week and they're talking about what I want to do. Hopefully they get back to me in time to buy stuff for it! Cheesy

Either way I'll be getting something out my own pocket. If anyone wants to contribute by bringing stuff along, please do.

Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, March 6, 2015, 12:15:56 »

You may want to get in touch wit Port Vale as well, just to make sure they will allow half the stuff in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: